Arcadia: 1/60 VF 1S Roy Focker Special Movie Ver

kengiu

Hm...last time, HLJ got a Hikaru premium batch and offered a better discount. It looks like N-Y is offering a $4 discount for Roy when compared to the Hikaru release, but they're still adding on copious amounts of fees (as they do). I don't mind waiting to see if other stores pick this up before committing.

On 4/17/2017 at 4:48 PM, Ridden001 said:

If there is any premium to own, it is Focker's VF-1S.  Don't pass this one up.

LOL! I have to quote spacemanoeuvres: so hard to resist.

Do I pay the extra $22 and pick up Roy at N-Y now or do I gamble on the unknown in the hope that another store like HLJ might get some, and that I'll be able to pick up a copy? As someone implied on another forum, that could be too many unknowns.

Edit: I lasted until Friday, but couldn't resist any longer. I ended up pre-ordering premium Roy. ^_^ I can't wait to see these in person. I think I'll put my old Yamato Roy 1S to good use too, and use it as a base for my first custom. 

Edited by technoblue

As much as I want to support Arcadia and as much as I love the v2 VF-1 design, I just can't bring myself to pay this price for what is in effect a 9 year old toy design, for which I already own multiple Yamato v2 Roy Focker versions.

Knock 10,000 Yen off the price and I'd consider it.

5 minutes ago, Graham said:

As much as I want to support Arcadia and as much as I love the v2 VF-1 design, I just can't bring myself to pay this price for what is in effect a 9 year old toy design, for which I already own multiple Yamato v2 Roy Focker versions.

Knock 10,000 Yen off the price and I'd consider it.

Yup! 200000yen for v2 VF-1 (and that's with strike or fast pack) is the limit for me.