Arcadia: 1/60 VF 1S Roy Focker Special Movie Ver

kengiu

6 minutes ago, Vi-RS said:

Because it's in 1/60 scale so it's bigger than the 1/100 scale at the back which creates the perspective that it's closer.

Wow! 

Never realized it was doing that effect.

Sweetness!

:D

edit:

you know what?  I'll repost it in the scale-thread to somehow freak out some people there, too...

:p

Edited by treatment

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, QEssential said:

Haha, it's because of guys like you that Arcadia's never gonna do other variants. lol

No. It's guys like me that helps Arcadia to stay afloat. ^_^ 

Edited by no3Ljm

I've only skipped a few Arcadia releases (Roy 1S, VF-19Kai combo) as I never was able to buy enough Yamato v2 releases firsthand (only got the Roy DYRL Super/Strike combo, Hikaru 1J Super combo, 30th anniv 1D and 30th anniv Super/Strike parts) before they went under.

looks like pre-orders will start this week

【Notice】 Regarding the "VF - 1S Strike Valkyrie" (Ichijyo Aircraft boarding plane) which is scheduled to be booked this week, we will sell special specification version with the tampo printing on the marking place as our online limited edition separately from the regular version! (※ "Normal version" can be purchased at each retail store, net shop.)

I asked a Japanese friend on twitter what the description said and this is what he said "Hi, it's all marking are pre-printed, you don't need to put stickers on it!" 

Now im wondering if i should get that version.. I usually dont sticker any of my valks so this one would look out of place with the other ones :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, anubis20 said:

I asked a Japanese friend on twitter what the description said and this is what he said "Hi, it's all marking are pre-printed, you don't need to put stickers on it!" 

Now im wondering if i should get that version.. I usually dont sticker any of my valks so this one would look out of place with the other ones :rolleyes:

Now thats a real bummer. They should provided full tampo for all releases instead of coming out a special edition

Well it certainly will be an 'insight' on how much mark up they will apply for tampo processes. 

Btw i hope they mean tampo in the sense that it's not stickered on your behalf, so that it looks more realistic printed on the valk body. I wouldn't want to pay premium if it's just merely someone else sticking it for u.

Its also more attractive  if the premium finish meant having extra markings than the regular.

Else might as well get the regular version and DIY!