Arcadia: 1/60 VF 1S Roy Focker Special Movie Ver

kengiu

Nice can you possibly add month/year they were released as well .

No, everything is too small, the list will remain necessary with the dates, versions, and msrp. The picture version also doesn't include reissues. Edited by jenius

Yes, mad props to Jenius for his website....my Macross/Mospeada spending is absolutely in the thousands because of him...wait, actually I think I despise him. Kidding obviously, but he definitely is my go to source for transformation videos of mecha I don't do often enough to remember i.e. Beagle bikes and FV-17/171s/27s

I have been recommending his site to some Macross fans that I meet (via Trading of toy), some of them are newcomers (like me) and they tend to really got lost or afraid to dip in more since they are not presently collecting or was too young when Yamato was actively flooding the market with the toy. (some case are bad since people are taking advantage, selling V1 of Bandai and Yamato toy at the price of V2 or renewals)

Anyway, I kind of regret not buying one at NY when it was available for below SRP, I thought demand was so bad that it will stay for a month or two and might be a good idea to buy one when the Yen (by miracle) value drops.

Edited by chyll2

See....I wouldn't. For the simple reason that I don't believe any company will ever delve as deeply into the line as Yamato did with the 1/20 ver 2. There were some releases that I never in my wildest dreams thought I would ever see in toy form.

Yeah, but at this point there isn't really anywhere else to go. So keep that really deep collection of V.2's around but update the most popular with better mechanics and proportions for better play.

Where did you preorder it ? the preorders on Nippon-yasan changed to ETA 11-30.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/18718-kanzen-henkei-vf-1s-strike-valkyrie-roy-focker-special-movie-ver-reissue.html

I made my preorder on AmiAmi. Their product hasn't changed its release date. All it says is late October.

Man, I had no idea how much effort revising my V2 post was going to be. Here's the latest version of the release collage:

Yamato-V2-Releases-1B.jpg

Looking at the last row of boxes we can see how often the 1Ss have been released in comparison to others over that last couple of years. Come on Arcadia let's mix it up. The ostrich, elint, 1D and max and mirya iJs are begging to be re-released. The one 1S they haven't re-released but i'd buy is the max IS.

Edited by Sandman

Looking at the last row of boxes we can see how often the 1Ss have been released in comparison to others over that last couple of years. Come on Arcadia let's mix it up. The ostrich, elint, 1D and max and mirya iJs are begging to be re-released. The one 1S they haven't re-released but i'd buy is the max IS.

basicly they only revelease VF- 1S and 1J only :S

As far as box design goes, the anniversary one honestly tops them all, since despite the fugly paintscheme, it still was the only actual art we've gotten.

I did always appreciate how the M&M boxes actually make a single image if you place them side by side. I think it works with multiple faces of the box, even.

I think the only major release I still don't have is a Max 1S, but I'm likely going to sell my Arcadia releases, so I'd rather have the old Yamato DYRL plastic color. I'm still looking for a Max DYRL 1A to do some part swapping with though, missed a sale here just barely.