Arcadia: 1/60 VF 1S Roy Focker Special Movie Ver

kengiu

• 2 weeks later...

NY has a shipping calculator on the right hand side. It's the green button labeled "shipping calculator" below the red "cart" button. If you created an account, you can log in then add the item to the cart, then click the shipping calculator, input your country and then state then it'll display all available shipping options with the estimated shipping price. Hope that helps.

i live in the US though. NY to be exact

Here's the shipping prices from Nippon-Yasan to New York:

EMS: Y3700

Registered Airmail: Y2970

Airmail (w/o tracking & insurance): Y2720

Registered ECO: Y2240

ECO (w/o tracking & insurance): Y1990

Still showing sold out. But I want to ask some questions from those of you that have these and bandai 1/100 valkyries. I've read some horror stories on some of these arcadia figs either breaking or just being difficult to transform or put the accessories on. As I said before I'm on poor single dad budget so I'm pretty limited. If I but an arcadia it's basically a huge treat for me. Now I did just buy hi metal monster. Very impressed with build quality there. So in your honest opinion would a guy like me do better to wait and see what bandai offers next instead? I agree the arcadia figs are gorgeous but if I throw over 200 at a toy I need it to not break from simple transform or assembly. I was actually debating a vf0a.....until I read reviews

You should wait for reviews to make sure they didn't muff the QA or something but otherwise these toys are rock solid and you'll be fine. Also, you could probably sell it in a year to redeem most or all your money if you're not impressed... assuming Bandai doesn't make a VF1 announcement.

Still showing sold out. But I want to ask some questions from those of you that have these and bandai 1/100 valkyries. I've read some horror stories on some of these arcadia figs either breaking or just being difficult to transform or put the accessories on. As I said before I'm on poor single dad budget so I'm pretty limited. If I but an arcadia it's basically a huge treat for me. Now I did just buy hi metal monster. Very impressed with build quality there. So in your honest opinion would a guy like me do better to wait and see what bandai offers next instead? I agree the arcadia figs are gorgeous but if I throw over 200 at a toy I need it to not break from simple transform or assembly. I was actually debating a vf0a.....until I read reviews

I think you will be quite pleased with the VF-1S. It is a tried and true design that and is considered by many the pinnacle of Macross toys. I own several and love them all. The Bandai's are good for what they are but there were sacrifices made due to the scale when it comes to the VF's.

I would highly recommend checking out anymoon.com for detailed information and reviews. It was a great resource for me when I got back into the hobby last year.

I think you will be quite pleased with the VF-1S. It is a tried and true design that and is considered by many the pinnacle of Macross toys. I own several and love them all. The Bandai's are good for what they are but there were sacrifices made due to the scale when it comes to the VF's.

I would highly recommend checking out anymoon.com for detailed information and reviews. It was a great resource for me when I got back into the hobby last year.

Anymoon is where I read about the vf0a actually. Which is a shame. I much prefer that to any of the other "newer" valk designs.

Anymoon is where I read about the vf0a actually. Which is a shame. I much prefer that to any of the other "newer" valk designs.

I understand your concern esp if you're on a tight budget. But just think of this way. The Arcadia VF-0A is a new redesigned valk that makes it more superior from the Yamato releases, though creating new problems from its new design. In which they correct it on the VF-0S release. The VF-1S however is a different story. That is more like reissuing an old figure with no more problems from the previous versions. So you'll get those option parts, stable shoulder joints, and hassle-free nosecone under cover for the thigh joints. And most of us here have multiples or different variants of the Yamato/Arcadia VF-1's. So I can say this will be a worry-free release. ;)

But in the end, who knows what's going to happen once you taken out the toy from the box?

Very good points. It eases my concerns. And I def want an updated Roy figure. I only have the masterpiece one with beetlejuice shrunken head. I threw it on eBay. Wish me luck because it selling will ease the purchase of this one

Yeah. You can just forget that Masterpiece one. Being called as a 'Masterpiece' only gave people here frustrations and disappointments. :unsure:

Translation of Arcadia's Twitter:

Thank you for waiting everyone!

"1/60 Perfect Transform VF-1S Strike Valkyrie (Roy Fokker Special) movie ver."! !

Now in mid-weekend to your hand! ! !

Thanking you in advance! !