Better writing and direction. Less dark, less brooding. It's just depressing.

but, but i like that about DC characters. We have marvel movies to be lighter, although the last avengers didn't really leave a good feeling with me. Almost as if I've seen this ALOT and I'm getting kinda bored because I already know all the tongue and cheek beats coming up and the pointless drones the heroes fight at the end.

* I love how Bruce is running towards the destruction while everyone is running away.

Edited by Negotiator

I'm getting a little bored of the Marvel/DC films. I'd like to see a Hollywood studio take up Spawn again. The first movie was cheesy but the HBO animated series was awesome.

Is Spawn even a thing anymore? The 90s was a while ago.

Looking forward to this. I also don't know what people are looking for. I actually liked Ma Kent's line. Simple and plainly said, just as she would say it. If people are looking for Shakespear, then they're way off the mark! :D

Edited by Thom

Looking forward to this. I also don't know what people are looking for. I actually liked Ma Kent's line. Simple and plainly said, just as she would say it. If people are looking for Shakespear, then they're way off the mark! :D

Do it or don't isn't simple, it's stupid.

So um.. Ben is more buff than Superman...

I wonder which one is taking the most HGH. haha

From the Panel - the girl they got to play Wonder Woman seems frakking clueless... I don't remember WW being anything other than a hard bitch haha.

Edited by Gakken85

It feels too rushed, with Marvel everyone had their own movie/movies or were at least in other movies (Hawkeye and Black Widow) to introduce them to us before Avengers. So far we only have had a Superman movie so that means a new Batman, Wonder Woman and Lex Luthor to intro in the movie. So either it is going to cram everything into a stupid amount of time and it is going to be a mess. Or it is going to be three hours long and to me there have been a few movies that can pull off that kind of run time well. The last Transformers movie is a not only a bad movie (understatement) but a bad long movie (2h45m) that makes it feel even worse.

I hope that they keep the intro/backstory for the new guys short, like five minutes short. We know who these people are you don't have to give their whole life. For me best example of this would be Iron Man, they did that little news montage thing, a few quick scenes to intro the characters then bam! he is in the event that starts him on his path. Worst example (again for ME) is Batman Begains, they spent way too much time on Wayne before he even thinks about becoming Batman. They could have started with The Dark Knight and with only a few small changes and it would have been just fine in my book. (Really they only needed The Dark Knight, I'm not too fond of the other two at all)

I know about the red suit. :). Its likely the reason Bruce stopped being batman.

I like the direction DC decided to take with their films. Everyone and their mothers would've criticized them for copying Marvel's formula if they decided to release solo films of the characters before a JL movie. This approach is different and fresh and that's what Warner Bros needed.

The trailer gives us a little gem, if you read between the lines that makes wonder woman's presence ultimately necessary and not crammed as some suggest. She and other heroes will be necessary if a possible theory is correct.

The heart of this film also gets to a lot of the critiques that were leveled at MOS for not directly saving Metropolis. Bruce and the rest of the world are in fear of someone that has the ability of a God.

I think they will keep the backstories to a minimum, even though Bruce Wayne is critical to why he will be at odds with Superman. The deaths of his families ( parents, hanging batsuit, Financial building IE people that work for him and Gotham decay are hanging over his consciousness and ultimately pull him back into the game. That defaced newspaper he is reading works on some many levels for such a physiologically damaged character as batman.

Trailer looks fine....all the pre-emptive hate going on for this movie is amusing....

Preemptive? You know there was a movie before this one, right? Helmed by the same people? Not sure if you're aware of this or not. :)

We know exactly what we're getting here. This isn't some new IP by a group of unknowns.

Preemptive? You know there was a movie before this one, right? Helmed by the same people? Not sure if you're aware of this or not. :)We know exactly what we're getting here. This isn't some new IP by a group of unknowns.

Ah...so its pre-emptive hate from the folks who already "know" that they will hate this one too....so, I wonder why then waste your time on this thread? ;)