Edit: Pasted video from TangledThorns at the bottom of the previous page...

That's awesome and I'm hyped! Batman has always been my favorite Superhero B))

Edited by xrentonx

Zack Snyder remains one of the best trailer filmmakers of all time. This one is solid. Great imagery, great buildup, perfect tone.

Sadly, I'm done with this guy. He made two good movies, the last of which is creeping up on almost a deacde ago. Everything since has been Legendary-Trailer/Lousy-Movie. Hell, I still watch the "Watchmen" trailer every now and then, allowing my imagination to wash over me, filling in the gaps with an actual good movie. But he's become Bay: The Next Generation. And there's too much legitimately good content out there to waste my time giving Snyder yet another undeserved second/third/ad infinitum chance. I'm passing on this one unless I see it for free on a boring Sunday :)

I think it will be pretty good. Not really a fan of Snyder, but the trailer shows that they appear to be borrowing several elements and imagery from Millers the DKR.

I just noticed the voices of Neil Degrasse Tyson and Charlie Rose. They are the third and first voices we hear.

I think it's a Batman movie and Batman has done really well as a property despite how some people feel about the Nolan movies. I'm not worried. I'm cool with Affleck too. Those Honest trailers are the worst though. They get marked as "Not Interested" every time they show up in my YouTube feed along with "Old people react to..." or "Random asshat reacts to" videos. A couple were funny then it got out of hand :p

Edited by xrentonx

I think it's a Batman movie and Batman has done really well as a property despite how some people feel about the Nolan movies. I'm not worried. I'm cool with Affleck too. Those Honest trailers are the worst though. They get marked as "Not Interested" every time they show up in my YouTube feed along with "Old people react to..." or "Random asshat reacts to" videos. A couple were funny then it got out of hand :p

The vast majority of people are overwhelmingly positive in their feelings about the Nolan movies.

The movie will be fine. It probably won't be where Marvel is, but that's generally the story of DC these days. Getting bought by Disney >> Getting bought by WB

Finally saw the trailer at the Avengers. Looks good. I like the "God worship of Superman" aspect a lot.

Hoping they can pull off a solid movie. Ben Affleck still makes me cringe but hopefully he'll be in the suit most of the time.

Edited by Gakken85

• 1 month later...

Maybe a foreshadowing, or just delusional paranoia on my part, but remember "I Am Legend" where the BvS movie was teased (in movie form) as humanity, uh, died, for lack of a better descriptor.

Then this movie is now being made.

Does the "I Am Legend" movie predict (or show cause for) the end of the world with the release of this movie? :blink:

I'm just saying, putting it out there. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...