Robotech x Voltron crossover... what the...I don't even...

RT Academy is a joke but i'm looking forward to a sequel to voltron vs. robotech. maybe this time they'll give us better veritechs fighters.

but what i'm really looking forward to is the new Robotech Delta show that was just announced, i want to see Delta fighters that will surpass the Alpha and Beta fighters by a large margin.

(mimicking typical post on the RT site)

What if they trademark the word "Delta"????? :ohmy:

• 2 months later...

Next Time: Robotech x My Little Pony - Zor Is Magic!

"In this series, the SDF-1 interdimensionally folds to Equestria, and everyone aboard turns into a pony. All Battloid Veritechs have four legs, and wackyness ensues when the Zentreadi follow!"

I f¥cking dare you Yune!

"In this series, the SDF-1 interdimensionally folds to Equestria, and everyone aboard turns into a pony. All Battloid Veritechs have four legs, and wackyness ensues when the Zentreadi follow!"

I f¥cking dare you Yune!

QUIT giving them free story ideas!

I can only imagine Pinkie Pie bouncing around all over each panel :D

rtvoltron7.jpg?w=695

I think that top frame pretty much sums up perfectly my gut reaction to all this sh*te...

Is it just me, or is the bottom panel a bit out of scale? I thought Voltron was supposed to be over 400 feet tall? Looks kind of puny in that panel.

On a whim, I took some time looking at the Dynamite Comics website and at some of the material they've released recently. I may have found a very unusual trend in part of their business. Notice a pattern?

Sherlock Holmes vs Harry Houdini

Django / Zorro

Masks

The Shadow / Green Hornet: Dark Nights

Terminator / Robocop: Kill Human

Lady Rawhide / Lady Zorro

Witchblade / Red Sonja

Dark Shadows / Vampirella

Army of Darkness / Xena

Now, taking this into account, think back on Robotech x Voltron.

I f¥cking dare you Yune!

QUIT giving them free story ideas!

Oh its too late for that.

ponicross_by_lavosvsbahamut-d3jxzft.jpg

And there's more!

Considering they are both sword type fantasy series, and Bruce Campbell was in both Army of Darkness and Xena, I say just like like the volume title... Why Not?

It's thinking like that, that gave birth to the abomination that is fanfiction in the first place.

Maybe because the Kickstarter happened? But before seriously thinking about that, look at how Voltron was treated.

http://www.dynamite.com/htmlfiles/viewProduct.html?CAT=DF-Voltron

Is that the one with the vampire Lion Voltron that sucks energy from the Vehicle Voltron by biting it's neck?

Because I don't know who did that one, just that it is a thing I saw at Half-Price Books once, and it left me very confused.

Is that the one with the vampire Lion Voltron that sucks energy from the Vehicle Voltron by biting it's neck?Because I don't know who did that one, just that it is a thing I saw at Half-Price Books once, and it left me very confused.

I don't know. To me it looks like gritty, Battlestar Galactica-like adaptations with all the anime influences toned way down if not purged outright. It's pretty much something HG would also want to do from a legal perspective under the guise of a "reinterpretation."

• 7 months later...