Robotech x Voltron crossover... what the...I don't even...

• 4 months later...

I knew this series will be a lack of time... But I need to see this ending.

10710996_991812714169647_353821299737688

And the end... all back to "Normal", like nothing all happened in the mini have occuried...

1546199_991814414169477_2025789704626576

10590529_991814574169461_473664488525289

Ps. I don't remember a Sixth White Lion...

10351883_991813680836217_139676553935854

Tommy Yune, the REAL killer of Carl Macek.

-Tommy: Hey Carl let's make a serie of Robotech with Voltron?

-Carl: sure, how the plot?

5 hours later...

-Tommy:... and finish. did you like Carl? Carl??

:blink:

Was that Hikaru's fan jet in the top right corner of the first image with the Lions? What's it going to do in that scene? Charge into battle? And, is that Fokker's bi-plane? WTF? Did they just fill up that scene with anything?

The whole project is a compost heap anyway, so there's nothing wrong with adding a little more B.S. to the pile. I'm still waiting for the Care Bears and Jem & the Holograms to make a guest appearance...

The whole project is a compost heap anyway, so there's nothing wrong with adding a little more B.S. to the pile. I'm still waiting for the Care Bears and Jem & the Holograms to make a guest appearance...

I would not be surprised if they made a sequel.
After giving all the hook that will happen, when the Prince Lotor asks the Witch to learn more about Earth.

Oh for sure, based on that posted bit there's a sequel in the works. However, at this point I have to blame the people that have financially supported this garbage...

Oh for sure, based on that posted bit there's a sequel in the works. However, at this point I have to blame the people that have financially supported this garbage...

Honestly, this is the first I've seen of it, but it makes me tempted to keep an eye open for the grpahic novel collection(assuming it gets one), because that shizzle looks hilarizzle.

Honestly, this is the first I've seen of it, but it makes me tempted to keep an eye open for the grpahic novel collection(assuming it gets one), because that shizzle looks hilarizzle.

I've held out so far, but my morbid curiosity my get the better of me if the released more and collected them in a trade.

• 1 month later...
Guest davidwhangchoi

i can't see...

but i'll say one thing. I predicted that though the MW academy thread page closed. the other guys would keep theirs open just for attention. and they proved me right.

What you guys have trouble reading is a thread that got hijacked by a couple of idiots on robotech.com, not that we don't have our own problem with an idiot like that here. One guy starts talking about badguys and takes a shot at the Prime Minister of Israel. The other made a vague conspiracy theory rant, and both got the temporary boot and their posts have since been pulled.

i can't see...

but i'll say one thing. I predicted that though the MW academy thread page closed. the other guys would keep theirs open just for attention. and they proved me right.

They did say the project would still go through regardless of the results of the kickstarter, and making the whole effort a moot point halfway into the pledge period.

Edited by Einherjar

Guest davidwhangchoi

RT Academy is a joke but i'm looking forward to a sequel to voltron vs. robotech. maybe this time they'll give us better veritechs fighters.

but what i'm really looking forward to is the new Robotech Delta show that was just announced, i want to see Delta fighters that will surpass the Alpha and Beta fighters by a large margin.

(mimicking typical post on the RT site)

RT Academy is a joke but i'm looking forward to a sequel to voltron vs. robotech. maybe this time they'll give us better veritechs fighters.

but what i'm really looking forward to is the new Robotech Delta show that was just announced, i want to see Delta fighters that will surpass the Alpha and Beta fighters by a large margin.

(mimicking typical post on the RT site)

Can't wait for Robotech Frontier or Robotech Plus. :p

They'll probably pump out a RT/Voltron sequel or another crossover before we see a new animated feature.