Bandai DX YF-29 Isamu Coloring

Tochiro

U know im slowly coming around on this toy. I was originally going to skip it.... but the more I look, the more I like it. And I love the 29 Anniversary I have now. Don't like the FP set, so wouldnt want to get those. Kinda still want a red one.

As long as i fedd the kid, I dont need to eat, myself.... right?

Between pics of the toy (and actually even the YF-19) and the pic of the 29 in Isamu's colors I'm struck by two things. The first being horrible both the texture and model is in that game, but second that the tan color is extremely subtle on that texture and I think it looks better for it. Both the YF-19 and VF-29 toys are TOO tanned in my opinion. I know in MacPlus it was a pretty strong tan color on the YF-19 but on the VF-29 here in the screen shot it seems like it's far more subtle than the extreme color they have on the toy.

Between pics of the toy (and actually even the YF-19) and the pic of the 29 in Isamu's colors I'm struck by two things. The first being horrible both the texture and model is in that game, but second that the tan color is extremely subtle on that texture and I think it looks better for it. Both the YF-19 and VF-29 toys are TOO tanned in my opinion. I know in MacPlus it was a pretty strong tan color on the YF-19 but on the VF-29 here in the screen shot it seems like it's far more subtle than the extreme color they have on the toy.

THe screenshot looks like it was taken while the PS3 was still loading textures. The fully textured YF-29 isamu looks way better. just look at it in the hangar bay instead.

THe screenshot looks like it was taken while the PS3 was still loading textures. The fully textured YF-29 isamu looks way better. just look at it in the hangar bay instead.

I don't own the game or a Playstation 3 so all I have to go on is that screen shot.

Guest davidwhangchoi

....That's weird with the color. It shows it with the pale brown of the 19, but then a paler white on the other shots.

it's just an old photo taken with warmer pasted next to the magazine photos under cooler contrast.

the new magazine photos, have different contrasts in color themselves, the one next to the more tan color is pinkish white white the top photo is bright white.

Yeah I still wish they would have stuck to the green canopy on the Roy 29, but I do still like it. It did look so much cooler though in battroid mode with the green visor and green fold quartz. Hell come to think of it, it looked better in fighter mode with the green canopy and the green fold quartz too. Hopefully they will leave Isamu's in blue.

Guest davidwhangchoi

We all know they're going to do Isamu Super Parts, I wish they'd just announce them at the same time so we could get them with the valk instead of having to wait another six months.

Bandai's so shrewd. keeping everyone in the fold... while waiting the parts everyone will be hooked and exposed to any other news for the next 6 months while constantly checking and waiting...