FlightPose display stands..

spanner

Sorry just curious.. where abouts do you live? Im in Sydney Australia and it can get very warm and humid here.

I have had mine sitting on pretty much the very same leg winglet area as you had with no issue or even the faintest sign of marking or anything!

I have however slightly altered the position of the stalks to now sit elsewhere.

Its strange.. I know many people have had quite a few issues with these stands but thankfully I have yet to encounter it.

Maybe it comes down to how I control the climate in my place that keeps this issue at bay perhaps!?

That sucks, xigfrid. I have 2 of the original black tipped acrylic ones, and 2 of the injection molded clear tipped ones. I never had any paint issues with the clear tipped ones, but as soon as I heard that people were losing paint I took my valks off and used the stands solely for Lego. I know there are people that say they have no issues with the clear tipped ones. It may just be hit or miss with what batch you get.

I just check after my Arcadia YF-19 and I am now a little pissed, because it lasted 1 year with a sticky feel, but without paint wearing out, but 3 months after my last cjeck, now the paint has wore off...

attachicon.gifIMG_8306.jpg

Sorry to hear about what happened to your YF-19. Same thing with mine too before. You kow that black spot on the leg above the feet? That's where I put the FP stands. And somehow it made a spot so I have an uneven black on that area. And I just stopped using those when I read some of the guys post here in MWF. Right now, I'm still saving some dough on the side since I have lots of PO down the line, so I can pick up some of the Yetistands. And from the looks of it (since I still don't have one), I think it's the best stand out there for Macross collectibles.