Whats your 1 wish for Arcadia

Faisaijin

Well, they do seem to be releasing things in the order of highest popularity. Roy, Hikaru, soon to be Isamu. Not sure if they would re-release Basara but Mac7 was pretty popular as who else is popular from that show? We've already got Gamlin and Docker covered... and they didn't go over too well. So that leaves Mylene.

As much as I'm hoping for a VT-1 or VF-2SS, please let it not be until 2015. I've got so many heavy hitters pre-ordered for 2014 that I can't afford another one.

You're in luck, he's already said it isn't something that's already been made (VT-1) and they aren't ever making MacII stuff.

You're in luck, he's already said it isn't something that's already been made (VT-1) and they aren't ever making MacII stuff.

That's a relief!

The VT-1 is covered by the general release reissues to full the year out.

I expect one two seat variant to show up.

Which means I'm not out of the woods yet, am I? :unsure:

The original Yamato release was priced at around 150 USD according to the discontinued page I found at HLJ; hopefully it won't go beyond the 200-250 mark. I hope I won't have to resort to the infamous Ramen Diet to be able to afford it.

Hopefully it'll only see a release in Q4 of 2014.

Edited by GU-11

Lol! :lol:

That's a relief!

Which means I'm not out of the woods yet, am I? :unsure:

The original Yamato release was priced at around 150 USD according to the discontinued page I found at HLJ; hopefully it won't go beyond the 200-250 mark. I hope I won't have to resort to the infamous Ramen Diet to be able to afford it.

Hopefully it'll only see a release in Q4 of 2014.

Won't see it so soon I reckon. They'll probably roll out the M&Ms first before releasing the 2 seaters. Which won't be till mid or end year or even 2015 me thinks.

I doubt they'll be standalones. That won't really make sense and that's just evil. Lol. Pure money making technique.

But yeah.. Good point. Supers might come first. Can go either way though. Also, I wouldn't think that the supers would be a big announcement release. Probably an intermittent thing like the VF-1 variants.

If it is the VF-11MAXL I had to buy a VF-19K with Soundbooster. I better ordering one know before it is too late. :D

I also would prefer that a potential Sound Force Valkyrie is cast in glossy plastic it will fit nicely with the K.

I think a transformable VF-9 that is very sleek in Fighter- and bulky in Battroid-Mode would really impress Kawamori. ;)

VF-5000 Zola - probably not popular enough

VF-9 - already shot down by MrK for animagic

VF-14 - possible, but how popular.. I mean seriously.

VF-2SS - it ain't happening

VF-11MAXL - eh.. Although Firebombers popularity might help.

VF-11 Armored?

VA-3 - it's possible.. But again how popular?

I'm gonna say..

We are getting fooled, and it's probably something we've been told "no" too.

Perhaps when he said Kawamori and the Director, maybe it's just Kawamori?

Maybe it's been in front of us from the beginning.

VF-0D?- Graham said they were working on it and the YF-19 V2 before Yamato went seperate ways.

Then MrK posted the pic of the VF-0D and the ghost X9.

I'm guessing it's either SDF1 TV, VF-0D or the Ghost X9.

It's more pink than red.

Oh, you're referring to the 22S. Everybody has been discussing VF-1 reissues and I was confused.

VF-5000 Zola - probably not popular enough

VF-9 - already shot down by MrK for animagic

VF-14 - possible, but how popular.. I mean seriously.

VF-2SS - it ain't happening

VF-11MAXL - eh.. Although Firebombers popularity might help.

VF-11 Armored?

VA-3 - it's possible.. But again how popular?

I'm gonna say..

We are getting fooled, and it's probably something we've been told "no" too.

Perhaps when he said Kawamori and the Director, maybe it's just Kawamori?

Maybe it's been in front of us from the beginning.

VF-0D?- Graham said they were working on it and the YF-19 V2 before Yamato went seperate ways.

Then MrK posted the pic of the VF-0D and the ghost X9.

I'm guessing it's either SDF1 TV, VF-0D or the Ghost X9.

The ghost isn't a Valk though, right? Neither is the SDF-1. Or do we know if it absolutely has to be a valk or for some reason I'm under that impression? I would buy all three of those things, however.

"I'm guessing it's either SDF1 TV, VF-0D or the Ghost X9."

Or we could be reading in to the hint wrong. The ghost is red the 0D is blue + Sheryl in a wedding dress could = Max and Millia reissues? I dunno, I am going to just sit back and be patient. I really do need a SDF1 TV though and a ghost x9 and also a 0D.

Milia's VF-4 is also pink instead of red. And doesn't even have stripes. It's the worst-looking of her valks, when it should be one of the coolest-looking. Fanon versions of her VF-4 look way better.

I'd buy a VF-4 of hers in a second, but only if it was "traditional" red with white, and not the canon M3 version.

I'd take any of the canon VF-5000 schemes, but would actually prefer the teal Zolan.

It's a shame it's not a VF-2SS.

What about a VA-1SS Metal Siren?

OR VF-2JA Icarus?

.......or a remold of the YF-21 ( starting with a Prototype #1.. that beige/brown/yellow reminds me of the brown hornet from Fat Albert)

It's a shame it's not a VF-2SS.

What about a VA-1SS Metal Siren?

OR VF-2JA Icarus?

.......or a remold of the YF-21 ( starting with a Prototype #1.. that beige/brown/yellow reminds me of the brown hornet from Fat Albert)

Mr K has said over and over that Mac2isn't profitable. It doesn't matter which of the Valkyries you choose to list from that series, it's still a no.

Mr K has said over and over that Mac2isn't profitable. It doesn't matter which of the Valkyries you choose to list from that series, it's still a no.

With any decision made by Arcadia someone will be unhappy. Everybody want to be served first.

Woops!! You guys are right, it,s 2am here in China....my bad, I was was looking at macrossmechamanual and was charmed by Mac2.

..........a remold of YF-21 proto No.1 perhaps?

Edited by troyness

If Arcadia were to go with the made-to-order paradigm they're employing for their upcoming YF-19 "2.0", same as Yamato did with the almost as equally obscure to the VF-2SS -- the VF-4G, I'm sure they could make Macross II variable mecha a profitable venture... at least the Valkyrie II with SAP; a general release would almost certainly prove a financial loss. I would certainly preorder 2 Sylvie versions and 2 Nexx ones, as well as one copy each of the other Faerie squadron variants (Amy, Natasha, and Saori), if released at widely spaced intervals, even at Arcadia's absurdly high 30K+ Yen per limited edition unit going rate... I want them that much. I know that chances are that it will never happen, even if they could make the numbers work, but it's fun to dream. I'd also be up for the VF-2JA Icarus, at least 2 copies; but the Metal Siren... not so much.

I would like a VF-2SS hands down, with fast packs of course!

We're gonna need someone like Captain America to make that happen. I'm no fortune teller but I don't ever see Arcadia or Bandai ever making this one in toy form. By the way the VF-2SS+SAP is my personal favorite Valk!

Edited by 505thAirborne

My wish is on the articluation side of design. 2 things are missing. First, a joint in the torso that can bend or at least have one click for bending and the second is waist articulation.

I guess a third wish would be for a gloss option. I love the matte finish of Yamato, but I'd really like to see a 1/60 VF-1 done in the plastic and gloss Bandai uses for its DX Valks. Anyone know what the difference in the two is?

Edited by sreichma

We're gonna need someone like Captain America to make that happen. I'm no fortune teller but I don't ever see Arcadia or Bandai ever making this one in toy form. By the way the VF-2SS+SAP is my personal favorite Valk!

Makes me wonder if someone would be willing to 3D scan the perfect transformation model kit (used to have one..i believe it was bandai's), enlarge it to 1/60 or 1/48, add details and offer it on shapeway for printing and do recasts (?). Dont know how much it'll cost but gauging from the price/material of EXO's bandai-to-yamato adapters, it wont be cheap. At least on the original enlarged 3D printed kit. The sprues on the kit can be made minimal; or even better, eliminated completely.