Whats your 1 wish for Arcadia

Faisaijin

Well beyond what we would like, what licenses do they actually have and what valks would they be willing to make because as of now they have only given us repaints and the yf 19 remolded .are they willing to invest in new molds 2014 is looking rather empty with only one valk

Well beyond what we would like, what licenses do they actually have and what valks would they be willing to make because as of now they have only given us repaints and the yf 19 remolded .are they willing to invest in new molds 2014 is looking rather empty with only one valk

Hints have been dropped as to what the next mold will be, but I guess we won't really know until sometime in February....unless someone lets the cat out of the bag before then.... :rolleyes:

Apparently the next release has impressed Kawamori and the director of whatever series it's from.

At this point the only known licenses they have are DYRL, M+ and M7 ( based on twitter over the last 6 months or so)

As far as nov, they hadn't gotten the SDFM license yet.. At least according to MrK.

It has to be something wholly iconic and a for sure hit.

I think we might have come to maybe the TV SDF-1, mainly because it's

The only thing left Yamato didn't do from the TV series. It's safe to say they won't make a enemy

Mecha because they say, it won't sell enough.

We'll know in about 2 months.

Apparently the next release has impressed Kawamori and the director of whatever series it's from.

At this point the only known licenses they have are DYRL, M+ and M7 ( based on twitter over the last 6 months or so)

As far as nov, they hadn't gotten the SDFM license yet.. At least according to MrK.

It has to be something wholly iconic and a for sure hit.

I think we might have come to maybe the TV SDF-1, mainly because it's

The only thing left Yamato didn't do from the TV series. It's safe to say they won't make a enemy

Mecha because they say, it won't sell enough.

We'll know in about 2 months.

Could it be mac 2? Vf-2ss? Who holds the license for that show anyway..but since it wasnt part of robo-ehh universe, the rights shouldve stayed in Japan. too lazy to search.

While all of the TV speculation is cool would that really impress Kawamori? He's already seen the DYRL version so unless they've whipped out some amazing new mechanic we've never seen (or he's just REALLY a fan of the original design) I kind of doubt that's the one.

It's a "rare" valk, it impressed Kawamori, and the director of the series.

It's also a completely new mold, and it's something they already have the licensing rights to.

It will be revealed at WF in Feb.

That's all we know...

Also, just to add to the fun..

SDFM - not directed by K

DYRL - co directed by K

M+ - co directed by K

M7 - not directed by K

M0 - Directed by K

Edited by skullmilitia

A TV SDF -1 could impress anyone. Even though Kawamori didn't design it, I'm sure he could be "impressed" seeing it brought to mass production life as a beautifully detailed and finished piece.

Let's not forget the amount of colour and different details the TV SDF-1 would require.

While I would be really happy with a TV SDF-1, any new VALK design would be terrific. There are so many cool designs that haven't made it to toy form....only time will tell.....

It's a "rare" valk, it impressed Kawamori, and the director of the series.

It's also a completely new mold, and it's something they already have the licensing rights to.

It will be revealed at WF in Feb.

That's all we know...

Also, just to add to the fun..

SDFM - not directed by K

DYRL - co directed by K

M+ - co directed by K

M7 - not directed by K

M0 - Directed by K

Well then we can heavily narrow this down. If we only know of DYRL, M+ and M7 there's nothing left from DYRL they can make. If it's a new Valk never been done before then there isn't anything left in M+ but the VA-3, which could also include the VA-3C from M7. Then there's the VF-14 (also in M+), VF-5000 and some of the enemy Mecha (which seem to be skipped as they don't sell.) There really aren't many options here.

One thing I will say is the most likely to have re-sculpts is the VF-14. VF-14 PLUS version, all of the Varuta versions and the M3 version. VA-3 and VF-5000 are limited.

Edited by Mommar

I did forget about that one... and it's a Delta wing, which may have been a hint way back when the 19 was first being talked about. Actually, wasn't there also a Sheryl sitting alongside that 0D? A female singer and a delta wing... could it actually be this? Those two pieces of information fit.

Just to add a correction, DYRL was only directed by Kawamori by Ishiguro's own admission. Also Ishiguro-san isn't around to be impressed by a toy anymore. Watanabe is probably busy with Space Dandy so I would assume they're talking about Tetsuro Amino, Macross 7's director.

Just to add a correction, DYRL was only directed by Kawamori by Ishiguro's own admission. Also Ishiguro-san isn't around to be impressed by a toy anymore. Watanabe is probably busy with Space Dandy so I would assume they're talking about Tetsuro Amino, Macross 7's director.

If its M7, Im hoping its VF-5000. (new mold)

Although it may quite be possible for the 11MAXL too..which requires partially new molds (+ existing 11B molds)..

If its M7, Im hoping its VF-5000. (new mold)

Although it may quite be possible for the 11MAXL too..which requires partially new molds (+ existing 11B molds)..

I don't think any 11B mold would be of any use except for maybe some internals.

I can only think of VF-22S in Miria red.

Look on the web for a Yamato one if you really want one before you grow old.

I don't think any 11B mold would be of any use except for maybe some internals.

Look on the web for a Yamato one if you really want one before you grow old.

Yerp thats what I mean by partial. The mechanism should be partially the same, some internal parts may be using the same parts as the 11B.

We can definitely call the 11MAXL a rare valk. Not sure if a pink valk would sell well though. But everyone who has a 19Kai will get it, just to have 66% of the sound force. They can after use parts of their existing 17 mold and use it to make the 17MAXL. Having a complete sound force will be a must for many, just like having all 4 25's

Also, given the strange design, I can definitely see Kawamori been impressed by it

Edited by 3D-Brainx

Yeah, that's not the best way to start.. I wouldn't buy it.

There's no way it's a VF-0 of any kind, MrK said Zero designs were not

A good idea for a new company.. Meaning Zero sucked and the fan base is too small.

.. Ask David but around the time that someone asked about the VF-14 he said stop asking by way of removing the ones I said no too.