Whats your 1 wish for Arcadia

Faisaijin

hi kyekye, what was the post about "the idea is different from the current and former(direction/stuff)" Mr. K was sharing?

Mr.K mentioned something about 'getting approval from director and the license owners for some surprising Macross mecha item that has little different taste.

So I've asked him if it's the Valkyrie cockpit, and he replied that this is not that, but he is working on the cockpit and figure line on the side - very slowly.

Someone also else asked if it's a Minmei doll with detonator... (or 1/6 scale Sharon Apple -with detonator)

And Mr.K politely asked not to use elimination method (Gaussian Elimination) to figure out what it is.

Hmm... What can that unexpected, surprising and different taste Macross Mecha item that director and license holders were excited about would be...?

Edited by kyekye

Guest davidwhangchoi

Mr.K mentioned something about 'getting approval from director and the license owners for some surprising Macross mecha item that has little different taste.

So I've asked him if it's the Valkyrie cockpit, and he replied that this is not that, but he is working on the cockpit and figure line on the side - very slowly.

Someone also else asked if it's a Minmei doll with detonator... (or 1/6 scale Sharon Apple -with detonator)

And Mr.K politely asked not to use elimination method (Gaussian Elimination) to figure out what it is.

Hmm... What can that unexpected, surprising and different taste Macross Mecha item that director and license holders were excited about would be...?

someone mentioned Daedalus attack (joking about the vf-1's storage container) so i got excited for a second that he working on something related to the monster... haha anyways, thanks for the reply. i'll go back to watching your sdf-1 workshop:)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

oh. It was a joke. Something that explodes with a button push...

Mr. K's talking cattle with you (release timing doesn't know on the vf cockpit)

Everything but Macross II has been done in some way, shape or form - I have no idea what else it could be :wacko:

Unless Arcadia has obtained the Frontier license?!

Edited by senzan

Everything but Macross II has been done in some way, shape or form - I have no idea what else it could be :wacko:

Unless Arcadia has obtained the Frontier license?!

Mr. K already said that Frontier was possible but not interesting.

I'm going to speculate, I'll say either the VF-5000 or 14.

Edited by Mommar

If it's the TV SDF-1, I have to figure out how many cases of instant ramen I'll need for next year.

A Phalanx or Spartan would be easier on my wallet this coming year.

A Cheyenne MkIII would be cool.

It hasn't been done yet, it's the second most iconic mecha from macross next to the VF-1.

It sells to Macross and Robotech fans. Instant double dip.

Just sayin!

I like the way you think.

YF-11, VF-3000/5000 or my personal favourite...

3uuHltN.png

e0WO490.png

:D

Those two pics, while interesting and cool looking, are fan-made tweaks/designs and not actual valks.

I like the way you think.

Those two pics, while interesting and cool looking, are fan-made tweaks/designs and not actual valks.

Yeah I know, based on the SW-XA1 Schneeblume. But are better than anything from the Frontier era imo.

After playing around with my SV-51 CF, I just noticed that the colour differences between it and the lineart at Macross2.net. I hope that when the eventual arcadia remake of that valk comes, the CF's brown will be more muted, has the correct grey paint around the canopy and a yellow canopy like this. I'll definitely buy it again!

http://www.macross2.net/m3/macrosszero/sv-51/sv-51-fighter.gif

It has to be something that is economically viable for Arcadia at this early stage in their business life......although I want the rest of the Sound Force....I would prefer to wait on them for a few more years and have Arcadia actually around to be able to make them......they really need to start making these toys based on the fan's willingness to spend on them....money talks after all....

SDF-1 TV makes sense to me.....I've wanted that for a long time......personally prefer TV designs over DYRL....throw in Max and Milia VF-1Js...the VT-1...and the rest of DYRL VF-1 skull squadron with fast packs and they will have a good 2014....

Crossing fingers!

Edited by jvmacross

Well, whatever this new one is will be for a 15' release.

14' will probably be filled with VF-1 releases, maybe a 19' repaint.

yep....assuming Mr. K won't surprise everyone at the end of the year with the CAD designs for their new baby.....but yeah...takes about a year if they are not even there yet....late December if anything...

Don't forget DYRL 30th Anniversary next year....so I think it is reasonable to expect more DYRL stuff.....including a VT-1....

Well, whatever this new one is will be for a 15' release.

14' will probably be filled with VF-1 releases, maybe a 19' repaint.

According to Mr.K's previous post, it's one new model every year and re-release and repaints as filler.

so, there should be new one;s announcement during WF and target release date should be 2014 winter.

I'm assuming valks by arcadia are going to be more expensive than yamato's when they release?

Looks to be that way for the moment - but you do get the Yammy version 2.2 VF-1 molds, waterslide decals, a new display stand / storage base and additional tampo printing. In the case of the YF-19 its an updated 'perfect trance' figure with near-anime accurate proportions. IMO it looks freakin amazing and worth the price. Personally I'm very excited for Arcadias future releases :)

Edited by senzan