Whats your 1 wish for Arcadia

Faisaijin

Guest davidwhangchoi

The red color probably indicates that the VF-1J Milia Custom will be next with Super Parts. ;)

a person commented that on twitter and he corrected them that this is a 1985 classic vt-1. whatever he means by that.

Yeah, I hate to say it, but based on the twitter responses I think he is just taking a personal drive down Nostalgia Lane.

:lol: Okay. Skepticism engaged, I guess we should know better. :lol:

The red VT-1 is cool all the same. And if this turn into more than just a tease down the line, that would be awesome.

So maybe this want a hint at all, maybe Mr K is just stoked on his classic toy find.

Disagree based on the fact that I really want another VT-1. :p

Seriously though, doesn't he always put out hints on his twitter like this? I'm going to remain optimistic.

I sent him this:

"Awesome! Favorite old toy? Maybe a tease for a 1/60 Arcadia release?" :D

he responded with this:

古い物ですがそれだけです。チャンスが有ればArcadiaでもやれると良いですね!

Best translation I could find is:

It is an old thing, but it is only it. If there is a chance, you should be able to live on Arcadia!

I shall live on Arcadia :D

Edited by Gakken85

I tried using the Google Translate to translate this:

古い物ですがそれだけです。チャンスが有ればArcadiaでもやれると良いですね!

And here's the result:
Old thing, but's it. It is good to be f@ckable Arcadia even if there is a chance!
Here's my take. Please do correct me if my translation is wrong.
"It's just an old thing, that's all. If ever there's chance, it would be great if Arcadia will make one!"
Edited by no3ljm

And....that's up there with something that I don't want as a wish from Arcadia...yet another VF-19, been discussed here like crazy I know, so not going to say anything other than that... I am echoing the calls of a bunch here, we need the VF-4 FB12 livery released ASAP!! This valk is just steeped in Macross allure, I just want it to see the light of day.

• 3 weeks later...

That's a pretty color scheme, I like it. I'd also be all for a jamming birds, although I'd rather see the rest of sound force first. That's all a pipe dream at this point, probably, so I could just agree that a VF-11 reissue is a relatively realistic wish that I could get behind. -Although even then, they didn't sell that well the first time around, right? :/

• 4 months later...

I just wish they offered assembly kit versions for each of the valk series.

It would be very cool to have that, really. Of course I'd have to learn how to paint first, but what an assortment to customize! VF-1/4/11/17/19/21 and soon to be the 0D as well (I'd wager a 0S is coming too.)

My wishes are a bit boring, but I missed out on the 1/60 Max and Milia vf-1j's. That would complete my 1/60 SDFM collection of hero valks. I would also love to get another vf-4, in 2012 colors. Still my favorite Macross release! (and a vf-2ss, yeah I know but if wishes could come true)

edit: and if we are wishing, I would want them to fix the paint scratching issues I've heard about on the old M&Ms.

Edited by auberondreaming

Release waterslide decals for all their toys - while we're at it, since its a wish, give out waterslide decals for their previous toys that didn't come with any with free shipping abroad and a note of apology! :p

• 2 months later...

It's sure been slow in announcement news lately.... Kinda surprised there hasn't been a tease for the new mold yet considering that the VF-0D was announced last Jan/Feb, no? Time again to speculate/wish what the next new Arcadia release will be?

My vote's for protagonist valks like the SV-51 and YF-21, but if Arcadia's playing it safe then that'd be unlikely <_<

Rather than a re-issue of the SV-51, a renewal version would be better as they do need to be improved like the Zero has been..

Maybe they could do more cannon fodder versions of existing types perhaps?

I'd love to have a CF VF-22 for example.. in fact there are plenty of other variants in the Valkyrie Master Files which look cool too!

Rather than a re-issue of the SV-51, a renewal version would be better as they do need to be improved like the Zero has been..

Maybe they could do more cannon fodder versions of existing types perhaps?

I'd love to have a CF VF-22 for example.. in fact there are plenty of other variants in the Valkyrie Master Files which look cool too!

I wish Arcadia would put up a poll about favorite non-cannon schemes and just post, we need X-many pre-orders for this to happen and then and then do some internet only schemes. Just to test the waters.