Whats your 1 wish for Arcadia

Faisaijin

But that thing looks like it's dark grey in colour and seems to be in battroid mode(or gerwalk) or anything two legged.

I dont think it is, but it reminds me of the VF-11B because of that orange spot on the chest.

What other dark grey coloured valks are there? (Im hoping for the black coloured VF-14)

Or is it a GLAUG?!?

Edited by close313

They mentioned at the start of the year or the end of last that GBP would be out this year, so my money is on that.

Works great for me as I need a set and I'd rather not buy another TV hik to get it, even though they've been coming up cheap lately in some spots.

Hope they sell just the armor and not a valk with it.

I think a SDF is too costly and too much of a risk as this point.

We should have a dedicate thread to MR. K teases. Too hard to find them all over different threads.

Edited by Gakken85

An armor only release would be nice. But if the recent YF-19 release is anything to go by, a GBP release will be a complete package: both Valkyrie and Armor set. I'm just crossing my fingers hoping that the colors are correct, without and odd omissions to obvious details.

VF-1 vs VF-0 armor? I would be happy with either. B))