Whats your 1 wish for Arcadia

Faisaijin

The Metal Siren has a nice aesthetic. In a way, it almost seems like it could be a derivative design of the VF-14 Vampire using an enhanced battroid mode.

I don't see it at all.

I don't see it at all.

It could just be my imagination adding in lines. :D The VF-14 looks to be a riff off the SR-71 Blackbird.

post-5492-0-25350100-1405719325_thumb.gif

I'm having a hard time placing the VA-1SS with anything in the real world. But when I look at these pictures, the VA-1SS looks like it could be a smaller, stubbier, future craft made by the same company.

post-5492-0-03655600-1405719663_thumb.gif

Edited by technoblue

You know...if you remove the needle nose thing, get rid of the chest bubble, and change the Gundam color scheme, it would up the cool factor a lot for me. As it is, the design is bottom tier for me.

I love me some 2ss though!

Personally, I think it looks like the least airworthy valk out of pretty much all of them. Still better than a Skyfire sort of thing, but man does it look like the parts are slapped together haphazardly.. especially those wings, and the spikey looking backpack booster.

What's the Metal Siren's head for?

Long range optics?

Targeting Sensors?

Because a humanoid shaped robot needs a head?

All of the above?

Regardless, the VF-2SS and the VF-2JA are awesome, the VA-1SS is mediocre at best in battroid and horrible in fighter. I'd buy a Metal Siren if the better M2 Valkyries were released first.

As for a wish that has a smidgen of a chance to become reality one day, how about the VF-14?

You know...if you remove the needle nose thing, get rid of the chest bubble, and change the Gundam color scheme, it would up the cool factor a lot for me. As it is, the design is bottom tier for me.

I love me some 2ss though!

The more I look at it, the more I agree. There's room for some big improvements.

As for a wish that has a smidgen of a chance to become reality one day, how about the VF-14?

Hell yes! I would also love to see how the VF-14 transforms between its three different modes.

Edited by technoblue

...for Arcadia to NOT make the VF-14 or Metal Siren.

Really don't care to have the inevitable "it's because they made two ugly Valks no one wanted, or was willing to spend 35,000 JPY on, that they went out of business" discussions if they do.

:p

-b.

I'm not even sure what would actually sell well.

Set the hype of high secondary market prices aside.

What valk completely sold out and is no longer in stock?

That never say around or went to a sale price?

Only existing mold I can think of is the VF-4. With that being said

They should be focused on getting licensed to release a repaint.

I honestly even see the VF-0D being a slow selling object. Which isn't good.

Again outside of the hype of a new mold, the Zero line didn't exactly do awesome

Numbers.

Outside of a completely new VF-1 schemes that would be non-show schemes like Minmay Guard.

They are going to have to reinvent themselves in order to continue. I'm still expecting a more advanced

And detailed VF-1 mold. I mean not even a Kaki or Max repaint to follow the Roy and Hik releases, seems to foreshadow

What maybe coming.. Reinventing the wheel.

If someone can think of a specific release, that sold out, and then sold out at retail in a short time

With no sales, please add. It's a short list. No exclusives, they don't count.

Perhaps it would be the last VF-1D reissue which sold out in pre-order phase and I agree Arcadia should improve the next VF-1 release with new colors, squadron emblems or maybe a wheathering/battle damage design improvement. Amaze us Arcadia !!!!

I like the Metal Siren's Gerwalk and Battroid modes okay. Fighter mode is awful. And the stinger is just stupid looking.

If Arcadia made the Mac 7 Plus version of the VF-14 I'd buy at least four of them. If they made the video game versions I wouldn't buy a single one. That's one of Kawamori's worst official designs in my book. However, I would buy the Varuta iterations.

I still badly want a 1/3000 SDFM SDF-1. I saw Exo posted some pics of one of the smaller capitol ships made by some other vendor and I'd love a whole set of something like that too. Hell, make them Micro Machine sized or something like that. They don't transform anyway.

Graham probably knows what's next, or would be next, as he knew about the 19' and the 0D from that Yamato

future line up. Maybe he knows what has third on that list.

One has to wonder if the prototypes shown through out the last few years of Yamato got kept.

Ghost X9 and the Sound pod from M7.

It's a shame yamato went under just when I started this hobby. Seeing the amazing but flawed products yamato put out makes me wish arcadia would continue their legacy by releasing these large sometimes plastic, die-cast mechs we love.

Really hoping for a 0S 2.0

It's a shame yamato went under just when I started this hobby. Seeing the amazing but flawed products yamato put out makes me wish arcadia would continue their legacy by releasing these large sometimes plastic, die-cast mechs we love.

Really hoping for a 0S 2.0

As long as Arcadia as a company is doing well and the VF-0D sells within, or surpasses expectations then the VF-0S is a given.

-b.

I don't know, I don't think Graham as ever admitted to having contacts at Arcadia.

I mean that he might have known what else was on the "cooking" up list that was at Yamato.

It would just lead more clues towards what might be next. MrK has been stern in not hinting on

any VF-1 repaints, so it's really weird we haven't even seen a teaser for a re-issue.

The 0D was the last Yamato project I had heard about before the big "no more Yamato" news. I think Arcadia will be venturing into new ground soon so I'm expecting a VF-19A and a VF-0S while they dream up the next mold. If we don't hear of a VF-1 soon I'll think we're officially done with the V2 and waiting on a V3 or DX.

Who wants to take a stab at the next announcement?

ZJPHjE0.png

8WDZeJU.png

Note* the top of the bluer is not a hint, it's the 0D

From the other flyers, it just looks like it's part of it, but it's not.

Not to be confused with the 0D flyers in the box behind it.

adJqkzD.png

Edited by skullmilitia