Whats your 1 wish for Arcadia

Faisaijin

He does some pretty freakin awesome variable mecha imo - here are a few more:

rgFvUyM.png

4QCSojK.png

7Wr0Faa.png

DAynFzW.png

A8yBjcy.png

Heh, most of these are actually commissions/favors for a Macross RPG game I run. So at least in the case of the VR-5 and VF-23 I'm partly to blame for the design philosophies. Luis gets full credit for finding the best way to enact my silly ideas though. :p

Heh, most of these are actually commissions/favors for a Macross RPG game I run. So at least in the case of the VR-5 and VF-23 I'm partly to blame for the design philosophies. Luis gets full credit for finding the best way to enact my silly ideas though. :p

>1/60 Perfect Transformation VB-10 Shadow VB-1.PNG

Hmm let me think about that for moment.... For me it be none other than everyone's favorite bastard child valk, the VF-2ss. I mean if we were able to be graced with a 1/60 VF-4, I say our chances for a 1/60 Valkyrie II may not be that bad.

BTW I'm the artist guilty for making these custom valks. Thanks for the likes. :)

Edited by Flaming Guantlet

Eh...short like the VF-4 was short...but we're all just throwin around things that ain't gonna stick here. This is a wish thread after all.

Edited by xrentonx

True...but we got guys asking for things like Alaska base scheme too...

We DID get a kick ass Cavaliers scheme outta Yamato though. Cavaliers showed up in the show for less time than the Dragon, I think.

Hmm let me think about that for moment.... For me it be none other than everyone's favorite bastard child valk, the VF-2ss. I mean if we were able to be graced with a 1/60 VF-4, I say our chances for a 1/60 Valkyrie II may not be that bad.

BTW I'm the artist guilty for making these custom valks. Thanks for the likes. :)

You should really talk to Mr. Kawamori about making something out of your SV-37 design.

Edited by YF-29 Durandal

We DID get a kick ass Cavaliers scheme outta Yamato though. Cavaliers showed up in the show for less time than the Dragon, I think.

This. The Cavaliers was shown for like.. 3-5 seconds maybe less. F-203 had slightly more exposure. Roy shot someone down with it even!

True...but we got guys asking for things like Alaska base scheme too...

The Alaska base scheme actually looks very nice... even more green than the DYRL Kakizaki. :lol:

SD version of all valks ever released by Yamato would be sweet. As of now there are only the VF-1 and YF-25F, and both are by bandai.

Custom VF-1 SD by Rohby (my avatar) had to be stopped due to licensing issues...so maybe he can offer Arcadia his molds (for a price) to shorten dev time and costs (mostly design) and use Rohby's resin molds to make permanent steel molds for plastic (ABS) parts.

Sounds like a plan as they can capitalize again on the VF-1 line, and they could possibly venture the SD line further to other well-known valks like the YF-19, YF-21, VF-11, VF-0S, SV-51 which I think is a safe bet compared to producing something that hardly appear in the anime/has really limited air time.

I dunno, just my 2 cents

I assume he meant transforming Valkyries in the stile of the Super Deformed VF-25F Bandai released a few years ago or the old Joke Machines (or like the one he choose for his avatar as he stated in his post). Of course the characteristic big head of any SD figure has to be a bit toned to in order to achieve Perfect Transformation. Check out some reviews of the SD VF-25F I mentioned to see what I mean.