Whats your 1 wish for Arcadia

Faisaijin

In a perfect world... :lol:

That's a great wish, though. Really.

It's actually not too far-fetched. Several years back, I purchased my Hikaru VF-1A during a 75% off sale at HLJ. Cost was well below US$100. I recall this kind of dump sale happening with Yamato Valkyries a few times at HLJ.

Arcadia should probably try to avoid such things from happening.

Edited by Vifam7

Number 1 wish? 80%off sale.

I don't think that is a good wish. Sales mean products don't sell well which lead to companies not making any money. This leads to companies not release anything other then save bets. (so no VF-9) or even worse, companies shutting down and not releasing anything.

Be careful what you wish for!

^_^

I don't think that is a good wish. Sales mean products don't sell well which lead to companies not making any money. This leads to companies not release anything other then save bets. (so no VF-9) or even worse, companies shutting down and not releasing anything.

Be careful what you wish for!

^_^

All I've got to say to that is: South Park Black Friday sales.

Well I thought all Arcadia Valkyrie releases where made to order.

Now we see crazy discounts on the rainbow Valk and the VF-1S readily available.

However hlj set the recent on low stock so maybe we'll see them go to discontinued very soon.

Any left over stock is just cancelled orders.

VF-1J will be around forever, as it wasn't popular and was normal mass production

Numbering.

I think the new VF-1S's will be highly sought after in the future.

If Arcadia releases all the DYRL models in the new white, these limited ones

Will eventually be in demand by new collectors.

I just hope they break into some new territory and hit on 1/60 accessories like

Figures, maintence crews and vehicles. I mean just release the Destroid crew figures in

A set.

I've tried to ask MrK but my translations fail him.

After missing the last VF-11C on Mandarake I would love to see a reissue of the toy by Arcadia.

Unfortunately I didn't collect Macross 7 Valkyries at the time they where released but I know they didn't sell well then. However they seem to be crazy rare and going for high prices so a built to order reissue from Arcadia could be a save bet. From what I read Arcadia should have acquired the molds for the VF-11.

After missing the last VF-11C on Mandarake I would love to see a reissue of the toy by Arcadia.

Unfortunately I didn't collect Macross 7 Valkyries at the time they where released but I know they didn't sell well then. However they seem to be crazy rare and going for high prices so a built to order reissue from Arcadia could be a save bet. From what I read Arcadia should have acquired the molds for the VF-11.

nah...selling at MSRP or less now....

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e145795589

I think the collective thought among all Yamato 1/60 PT VF collectors at the moment is that everything will see the light of day again at some point...thus the downward push on current prices for most Yamato 1/60 PT VF's....

It is once again a buyer's market....buy now and get what you want at no more than MSRP.....can't lose....even if it is re-released by Arcadia...it will certainly cost more than the original Yamato MSRP.....

Edited by jvmacross

VF-1S Minmay Guard and Paris Moon Act, i would buy multiples of these. Not forgetting M2 VF-2SS and Metal Siren

I'd love to see an Arcadia or Bandai VF-2SS SAP Special. All the M2 drama aside, that Valk deserves to be made.

Arcadia should really have made a VF-4G 30th Anniversary instead.

Hmm... must all anniversary valks be VF-1's?

Not necessarily, but if it's the 30th anniversary of SDFM there's some logic in it.

Next year's the 20th anniversary of M+ and we're having the YF-19.

By 2017 -the 30th anniversary of FB2012- you may have your VF-4 ;)

Not necessarily, but if it's the 30th anniversary of SDFM there's some logic in it.

Next year's the 20th anniversary of M+ and we're having the YF-19.

By 2017 -the 30th anniversary of FB2012- you may have your VF-4 ;)

Although it was the 30th anniversary of the original SDFM........seems most of the focus was on Macross Frontier.... ;)

DYRL 30th next year!!! VE-1, VT-1, VF-1 Stike Pack bundles????... :rolleyes:

The Yamato DYRL VF-1A Mass production with option parts is still available at HKCOLLECTIBLES: http://www.hkcollectibles.com/macross-robotech/7119-vf-1a-movie-with-optional-parts-30th-anniversary.html;

LOL.. Yeah I've had my trigger finger hovering over that option for awhile now!!!

But option parts + stand and new Arcadia "White" are making me hold off.

I would take one of those 109a's and the Plus version if it were produced. However, the Plus version would require different molds. The legs/chest/arms/shoulders are all different. They also wouldn't look that thick. You'd wind up with more of a stick-boy like that Experten one.

I would take one of those 109a's and the Plus version if it were produced. However, the Plus version would require different molds. The legs/chest/arms/shoulders are all different. They also wouldn't look that thick. You'd wind up with more of a stick-boy like that Experten one.

Dunno....it just reminds me of the differences between the YF-19, -19 kai, and -19 S/F........doing the mold for the Varuta's will give them the baseline to get the VF-14 MPlus version done...

Arcadia can handle it.....I just want them to do the Varuta's first before they go and do something foolish like get to the M3 versions of the VF-14 first! ;)

(although i like the M3 versions too, however, I am looking for a VF to out-bad-ass my VF-17 D/S! ^_^ )

Edited by jvmacross

Never been a fan of the FZs. I would consider a Plus version of the Vampire...maybe...but cone-heads have never stuck a chord with me.

Come on, you and I know that's not true ;) :

[...] Honorable mentions: VF-4, VF-2SS, and YF-21.
Edited by Reïvaj