Whats your 1 wish for Arcadia

Faisaijin

I was sifting trough the old Yamato twitter and saw this picture, what where the bluish 1A and white 1J with leg FP valk supposed to be? where they like customs to show the custom possibility of the assembly kits?

671173169.jpg?1350099224

The dark blue 1A scheme looks very nice!

EDIT: it was promotion of the assembly kit

Edited by Valkyrie addict

Guest davidwhangchoi

I was sifting trough the old Yamato twitter and saw this picture, what where the bluish 1A and white 1J with leg FP valk supposed to be? where they like customs to show the custom possibility of the assembly kits?

671173169.jpg?1350099224

The dark blue 1A scheme looks very nice!

EDIT: it was promotion of the assembly kit

it's a low viz max!!! reminds me of the old original ralph lauren polo sport colors

Yamato pretty much shot themselves in the foot with oversaturations, the destroids did not sell because we had too many options to choose from, a lot of people asked for destroids, even me, but to this date I have not bought one, why? because I have too many things to choose from, and sadly destroid fall in second category for me. At the time the destroids were released the VF-1 were full steam ahead with the Macross 7 line incoming, something that everybody wanted so I guess destroids didn't look that attractive, also their hefty price didn't help either.

This is why Arcadia is not saying they're going to do repaints, reissues, etc., they don't want us to skip buying what they have out now while we wait for what we're hoping.

Edited by Valkyrie addict

Maybe they should go the old school Taka style and

Release a builder set, with parts to build a possible of three different ones.

There's your technical transformation gimmick.

However, as far as keeping Arcadia a float, the destroid a come after

The VF-2SS for all I care. There's some much more needed things released.

Seriously though.. Hello Mcfly? Anybody home?

Why is there no Super Parts yet. Here's my money Arcadia,

Come take it! All of it! Seriously! Just start pumping those bad boys out!

316qbs7.jpg

if they're going to redo the Macross Plus series, then they should make the YF21 look like that sexy intensely aggressive not the like the old Yamatos clumsy like.

230 dollars :lol: Ya no thanks.

That's too bad about the destroid line. I was hoping for an Arcadia 1/60 Destroid Spartan somewhere in the future. But now that looks like wishful thinking. :(

I loved the destroids. Affordable, from a loved anime, and cool looking. Now lets have a bazillion more VF-1s you know whats another gazillion vf-1s'. Hmmm or why not redo the entire yamato line. Or just make crap yamato did not put it through qc and then release for 2 ice the price with the fix. Sounds like microsoft to me

Yamato pretty much shot themselves in the foot with oversaturations, the destroids did not sell because we had too many options to choose from, a lot of people asked for destroids, even me, but to this date I have not bought one, why? because I have too many things to choose from, and sadly destroid fall in second category for me. At the time the destroids were released the VF-1 were full steam ahead with the Macross 7 line incoming, something that everybody wanted so I guess destroids didn't look that attractive, also their hefty price didn't help either.

This. I was exactly like that back when the destroids were still around. I kept telling myself, "I'll get the Tomahawk after the VF-1D" or, "Just one more Valk to go before I can spare some cash for one of those cool destroids." In the end, I never got around to buying one.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, as Arcadia told you, it seems like not even the 1/60 version is decided yet.

Yeah. I hope they re-release them in 1/48 and 1/55 [i have the 1/60. Its awesome] The DYRL VF-1S series doesn't look complete in those scales without it.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Can Arcadia re-release the 1/60 destroids? Please!

Back on Oct 6th Someone asks about the Phalanx... (someone wants to translate, i can't) i think it might not be in the company's plans right now.

@Mrk_arcadia @ore004 ガレキは是非ともファランクスをお願いします。

@tokiwayu1991 @ore004 う・・・。会社的な問題で、今はまだ早いかなぁ~?それも「いずれ枠」でお願いします(苦笑)

@Mrk_arcadia @tokiwayu1991 既存のアレがアレ出来れば上半身だけでコストダウン出来るとかの類ですか?

@ore004 @tokiwayu1991 ふふっ。そうですね。ねらい目ですが、下半身は囚われの身・・・。こっちに無いのよね~。 さて、どうしたものか・・・。

@Mrk_arcadia @tokiwayu1991 そのためにも体力(会社的な)付けないとですね。

@ore004 @tokiwayu1991 お。解っていらっしゃる!すてき。

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

Sounds like he is saying it's to early to tell if they will get to it.

And support their first offerings.

Skull i think Mr. K just answered you... about the guraji

Edited by davidwhangchoi

MrK just responded to my question about the VF-1S Roy release.

I don't think I can translate it properly..

@Mrk_arcadia: @Skullmilitia う~ん。

勝手な解釈ですが、アートワーク(たぶんスリーブパッケージ)ですが、VF-1Sからは省いています。30周年塗装機は特別仕様と言う事ですね。

Sounds like he's saying no special packaging for the non 30th valk.

I don't get the "selfish" part, if anyone can translate that better please.

Finish the destroids line, rerelease the vt-1, and make kits of all their past Mcaross projects for customizing. In that order. :)

- Nghia

I believe Arcadia doesn't have the mold for the Destroid line (yet..at least no lower body.) It sounds like they need to buy them back after making some profit. (Or he meant some other form of restriction)

Also. I believe the original Yamato plan was to release Phalanx as 'Garage Kit'

Arcadia's current plan is to release one new 'Finished Toy' every year, and fill in 'releases' and 'garage kits' between major releases.

Probably they will release some more info next Wonder Festival.

Guest davidwhangchoi

MrK just responded to my question about the VF-1S Roy release.

I don't think I can translate it properly..

Sounds like he's saying no special packaging for the non 30th valk.

I don't get the "selfish" part, if anyone can translate that better please.

@Mrk_arcadia: @Skullmilitia う~ん。

勝手な解釈ですが、アートワーク(たぶんスリーブパッケージ)ですが、VF-1Sからは省いています。30周年塗装機は特別仕様と言う事ですね。

"Although this is my personal interpretation. It omits it from VF-1S though it is an artwork (maybe sleeve package).
The 30th anniversary paint machine is a special edition."
Edited by davidwhangchoi

Release the VF-1J Hikaru Ichijo with FAST Pack.

Reissue the VF-4 at a lower price (maybe in a different paint scheme? I don't mind the VF-X scheme, myself)

The VF-X-4 has a shorter nose than the VF-4G and I would actually prefer the former.

Edited by YF-29 Durandal

Release the VF-1J Hikaru Ichijo with FAST Pack.

The VF-X-4 has a shorter nose than the VF-4G and I would actually prefer the first one.

Lol, I was referring to the Digital Mission VF-X paint scheme that the first issue of the VF-4 came with. People say it's rather plain, but I like it.

Arcadia's current plan is to release one new 'Finished Toy' every year, and fill in 'releases' and 'garage kits' between major releases.

Probably they will release some more info next Wonder Festival.

It's a bit of a painful wait for us, but probably a solid plan after they flooded the market with various toys the past few years.

Guest davidwhangchoi

skull, he tweeted it's a no go for a vf-4 flashback right now. same reason... difficult to obtain licence.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

Yeah I see that. Sucks but the way he said, seems like it confirms they have the mold!

thanks for asking, i wanted to hear him say it also re: the vf-4 and the flashback topic

When asked about the VF-4 be released again..

I think that there is a chance @ Skullmilitia: @ Mrk_arcadia. It is the feeling that time is to solve the rest.

His second post sounded like they have the mold but not ready to produce yet.

This is all great news!

Edited by skullmilitia