Whats your 1 wish for Arcadia

Faisaijin

Mr-K's said they're working on two VF projects for after the YF-19. He hasn't said which ones, only that it's not the VF-2SS.

Maybe I'm reading into things, but might the fact that they are "working on it" indicate that the post-YF-19 projects are new designs? It doesn't make much sense to say you're working on a reissue, since all you need to do is fire the molds back up.

I'll repost this pic I posted some time ago, I want a low viz VF-19F (I guess they must have secured the M7 mold)

That 19 would be bad-ass but... the molds for the VF-19 are that damn glossy plastic and this thing would look so much better matte. Modifying the wings to include hard points so we could loud out our 19's would be cool too.

Maybe I'm reading into things, but might the fact that they are "working on it" indicate that the post-YF-19 projects are new designs? It doesn't make much sense to say you're working on a reissue, since all you need to do is fire the molds back up.

Which old molds are you referring to? Reivaj didn't mention anything about Arcadia using an old mold for anything.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I doubt that Arcadia even picked up a mold that old. #killingthedream

"Don't Dream it's Over" -Crowded House. stuck playing in my head now...

Mr-K's said they're working on two VF projects for after the YF-19. He hasn't said which ones, only that it's not the VF-2SS.

yf-21 redo... (to complement yf-19), sv-51 redo... (bc Mr. K wanted another crack at it)... still dreaming...

I'll repost this pic I posted some time ago, I want a low viz VF-19F (I guess they must have secured the M7 mold)

I thought someone on this message board posted that Arcaida was able to secure all the molds from the 1/60 VF-1 V2 onwards. If this is true then the should have the VF-19 molds.

I think the next project will be the Macross Zero line. A VF-1S/A/D maybe with the Armor/Drone and the SV-51.

I thought someone on this message board posted that Arcaida was able to secure all the molds from the 1/60 VF-1 V2 onwards. If this is true then the should have the VF-19 molds.

I think the next project will be the Macross Zero line. A VF-1S/A/D maybe with the Armor/Drone and the SV-51.

it was a sort of vague response about having secured all the "newer" 1/60 Yamato molds; with no concrete definition given as to what constitutes "Newer". the only thing we know for sure is that they didn't pick up the 1/48 molds because not only are they old but they're also warn out.

Also, getting back to davidwhangchoi's post; for some reason when i read his first post I thought he was talking about the 1/60 Q-rau. So disregard what I said earlier, Arcadia presumably does have the molds and will probably re-issue max and Miria 1/60 VF-1J's down the line... as a two pack... that's an online exclusive... that costs $900... and doesn't include FAST packs... :ph34r:

Edited by anime52k8

I saw that also.... immediately one has to be the 2 seater VF-0... could the other one be the one seater? Does that count as 2? Maybe it's the VF-25... :blink::lol::lol::lol:

Mr-K's also mentioned his interest for the VF-25 line but he thinks Bandai are doing a great job -let aside the licenses. Maybe in a more distant future, he said.

That 19 would be bad-ass but... the molds for the VF-19 are that damn glossy plastic and this thing would look so much better matte. Modifying the wings to include hard points so we could loud out our 19's would be cool too.

Which old molds are you referring to? Reivaj didn't mention anything about Arcadia using an old mold for anything.

Arcadia has acquired at least some of the molds Yamato was using -- as evidenced by the fact that they are reissuing the Roy and Hik VF-1S. That being established, I'm interpreting Mr. K's statement that they are "working on" two VF projects after the YF-19 to mean that the VF releases after the YF-19 will be based on new or updated designs since a reissue of an existing design (like the announced 1S releases) wouldn't really require them to work on anything, just pump out new product based on existing molds. Consequently, I'm also inferring that if they do end up reissuing a Max/Milia 1J (or any other previously released variant), it sounds like it will be after the release of the YF-19 and the two VF projects said to be in the works. Which may mean that any further reissues will be at least year off.

But like I said, I could be reading too much into things.

Edited by SuperSenpai

Graham heavily hinted on the eve of the VF-4G launch that Yamato was working on a v2 YF-19 and a v2 Macross Zero line, one already came true, so I guess the other VF's they're working on is the Zero line.

I don't expect Arcadia to reissue off balls like the VF-1D Virgin Road, VF-1A Cavalier, etc., but they'd be fools if they don't reissue the VF-1J M&M...with Option parts!!!

The QnA Arcadia said they bought all the newer molds.

So first, define "newer".

Going off the last few years they have..

VF-1 (A/S/J/D variants)

VF-4

VE

VT

VF-19

VF-17

And going off clearance sales, there's only a few that actually sold out at retail.

I think if they want to stay sailing then they need to hit the ones that sold..

VF-4

VE-1

Then hit up the bad pieces that didn't sell because of breaking parts..

VF-0 Roy

VF-0D Shin ( not as a CF because they don't sell very well)

VT-1

VF-1D

I know some of those might be old to the collectors, but all Arcadia has to do is add a tiny thing.

VT-1 add a helmet less Misa and Hikaru figure, to the existing figures

VF-1D add a falling Hikaru and Minmay figures to the existing figures

Finally, someone needs to kick BW in the balls, we need that

FB2012 VF-4G released!

Sadly, on M and M sets, I remember them hanging around and hitting

Hard clearance. Is there really enough people needing both to justify the risk?

I mean if they were 200$ ea. I could see a chance, but most likely your looking at 250+

For a VF and supers now with the increased production costs.

One of my wishest for Arcadia....mass release of the VF-4. I have one, and I love it, but I'd love to get more in different cholor schemes. They don't even have to be anime related. MAke a low viz one, make a recon-dish one and etc.