Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

Got an email from Hobby Search on my pre-order last night (was basically an email about items I have on order that come out soon). Can't wait for the end of March!

Haven't been this excited for a Yamato/Arcadia release since the 1/60 TV Max 1A.

-b.

That's it!

I'm canceling David's canceled, then preordered, then canceled, then preordered order because if MrK doesn't know how to color coordinate his outrageous outfits, it's obvious the YF-19 will explode when left near anything plaid!

1iPoqCg.png

Why you no like MrK outfit? You square?

P61FGhK.png

Guest davidwhangchoi

Well, you seem to always be the one to post them.

thanks, yeah i got 4 pre ordered so i guess i'm pretty excited of any updates :) but i'm just as happy when anyone posts something new about the 19.

i'm glad Mr.K is checking the assembly parts again to make sure nothings wrong.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

thanks, yeah i got 4 pre ordered so i guess i'm pretty excited of any updates :) but i'm just as happy when anyone posts something new about the 19.

i'm glad Mr.K is checking the assembly parts again to make sure nothings wrong.

Not much time left to properly check them if we're only a month out from release.

That's it!

I'm canceling David's canceled, then preordered, then canceled, then preordered order because if MrK doesn't know how to color coordinate his outrageous outfits, it's obvious the YF-19 will explode when left near anything plaid!

1iPoqCg.png

Why you no like MrK outfit? You square?

Why does the guy on the right make me think of Jeff Goldblum? :p

Anyway, yeah, I would love three of these as well, but I think I'll wait to see if any more schemes appear. I'm ready to beg for a low-vis or supernova scheme at this point. The double nuts and BoP just didn't cut it for me.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Don't tease, I would buy the crap out of an assembly kit.. especially if they made it in white. The thought of Supernova versions still makes me drool. ^_^

it looks like you're not the only one. but several people have requested an assembly kit. and mr. k has responded to each counting up a vote. he's up to 4 votes now. (i think he's playing around)

also he responded to someone asking why was it suddenly moved up from april to late march. he said at the time it went on sale last year he thought it was going to be late march written in the sale title but it was posted late april. he responded "was it sudden?" so i guess this wasn't a sudden change in plans to him personally.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest davidwhangchoi

i'm excited and checking everyday!

BiWPvz3CMAAiZcL.jpg

Mr.K in china now, final arrangements at the factory in full production checking paint

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I'm excited too, but my recent vf-1s from arcadia had a really scratched up canopy. I hope this doesn't repeat onto the later release but I know it prob just my copy of it

Weird, I did not hear any reports of this. I Will be checking the one I never opened.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Weird, I did not hear any reports of this. I Will be checking the one I never opened.

i had yellow paint splotches on the black stripe of my arcadia vf-1s. but i don't care, i cared more that it was very sensitive to lighting making it pinkish white like the assembly kits under certain conditions.

but i'm here to support arcadia. let's go 19's!

Have you ever seen one of those assembly factories?

They could the 3000 in a few days time.

Yeah I work at a machine shop where we have 5 workers including myself. We grind like 25k parts a day.

I'm sure they have more people working on assembly that 3000 is cake

Also on my vf-1s the clear plastic blue and red parts fell off when I took out the landing gear. I'll post pictures later but I'm just glad that nothing really major was broke. Still a solid piece of art if you ask me

Edited by VF-Zer0S