Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

VF-19P is probably based on the VF-19F and not on the VF-19A.

VF-19 Kai (Fire Valkyrie) however is probably based on a VF-19A but heavily customized and it's one of a kind.

I've chosen the P because it is the only M7 variant of the VF-19 that has the ventral fins, the canards and the same wing design as the VF-19A (the VF-19K is missing the ventral fins). Even the shoulders could be the same if they where drawn in the same universe since the P doesn't have the speaker modification. The speakers we've saw in the OVA could've been attached to any other variant of the VF-19. However according to the M3 the P is a bit shorter then the A.

Overall color looks worse IMHO, almost looks "greenish" to me. Should have left it as it was a few months ago.

Smaller things----canopy lighter but still ridiculously dark. Grey parts----a touch lighter than before? But still too blue.

Despite the "19" being printed on the shoulders, upper intake striping still missing. :(

Overall color looks worse IMHO, almost looks "greenish" to me. Should have left it as it was a few months ago.

Smaller things----canopy lighter but still ridiculously dark. Grey parts----a touch lighter than before? But still too blue.

Despite the "19" being printed on the shoulders, upper intake striping still missing. :(

100% agree. I'm hoping the colour-balance on the photo is just off or that the monitor I'm using at work just has crappy colour accuracy. That just looks way too whitish and the feet are practically purple. Not sure what they're thinking about the canopy either...

Guest davidwhangchoi

Just to clarify, the yf-19 in middle of the photo is the T-2 prototype

T-3 is the one in Mr. K's hands as well as the one in his lap closest to you.

Some of you guys are impossible. It looks great. I can't imagine them sitting back and dicking with the color to make it inaccurate after they purposefully went back to change colors after online complaints. Looks like a cellphone shot in an office lit situation. Hard to judge color accuracy. It does look pretty. I'b be up for some semigloss. Isamu does see his own reflection in it when he puts his hand on it for the first time.

macross-plus-isamu-yf-19-love.jpg

The one he is holding seems to be the newest iteration. It is lighter than the one on his knees.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

It won't .....LOL ...not around here.. :lol::rolleyes:

LoL, remembered the days when Graham would feed us with pre-production photos from Yamato and everyone would be growling on how the colors don't match the anime, landing gear make the plane droopy, plane too fat, battroid too skinny etc2...

crowd here is hard to please. but hey its actually a good thing! :lol:

ahhh the good old days..."OMG PANIC BUTTON NOOOOOW!!!..the gunpods crooked"!!!" :lol:

haha, been away from the boards for almost 7 years. Its nice to see that the layout was changed, but I guess certain things never change :

Our love for Macross & the mass hysteria when a pre-production sample pics are out! :lol: