Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

Guest davidwhangchoi

Nice! I wonder what's their shipping like. Never used them before.

it was 4700yen EMS, to nj, usa (says just an estimate and will adjust up or down once product is in stock) it's a bit cheaper than nippon yasan's shipping quote

it was 4700yen EMS, to nj, usa (says just an estimate and will adjust up or down once product is in stock) it's a bit cheaper than nippon yasan's shipping quote

thanks. I didn't realize they gave est shipping hahah

I'm from Singapore, so I'm weighing my options. They don't seem to do SAL Reg for the price of the item (because it cost more), or I could be reading it wrong.

Last time, Amiami sent my Yamato YF-19 at 2900 yen with SAL Reg. Given the difference in discount, I might just stick with BiginJapan.

Also, strangely enough, their EMS rate is cheaper than SAL Reg! :blink:

Do they usually have issues with fulfilling orders?

Edited by SaitouSad

Guest davidwhangchoi

thanks. I didn't realize they gave est shipping hahah

I'm from Singapore, so I'm weighing my options. They don't seem to do SAL Reg for the price of the item (because it cost more), or I could be reading it wrong.

Last time, Amiami sent my Yamato YF-19 at 2900 yen with SAL Reg. Given the difference in discount, I might just stick with BiginJapan. Do they usually have issues with fulfilling orders?

to be honest i think one guy on the forum did have issues with the orders being late or missing, i forgot. but i would use a credit card w/ paypal for protection to be safe.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

to be honest i think one guy on the forum did have issues with the orders being late or missing, i forgot. but i would use a credit card w/ paypal for protection to be safe.

Thanks for the tip. I think with EMS, it should be relatively safe. Worse case scenario, I don't get it. At least my money is guaranteed since EMS covers loss. I'm alright with late orders as long as they get it out at all hahahah. Looks like this just took out my entire toy budget for April :(

Total at Big in Japan comes to 30 950¥ with EMS (no SAL option, registered or otherwise), and because its more than 20000¥ they want immediate payment... so, no sale.

I may decide to go with HLJ, hassle free cancelations if necessary, but I'll wait to see what HS charges before committing, if I even decide to buy this at all.

Ordered one from HLJ. I kinda hope for a new YF-21, new VF-11B and a X-9 Ghost drone so I have a "complete" Macross Plus collection. The old YF-21 is covered with Max' VF-22S and I hope I can secure a VF-11C for the old VF-11 mold.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I stand corrected, then.

-Kyp

kyp, at the time when Arcadia was being purposely hush saying at any moment they will give a date for pre-orders, this was the first actual solid date coming from Mr. K's twitter re: the web shop,

kyekye posted the shops in Japan are opening today and it was unknown at the time if the international shops that sell exports outside of Japan like hlj, amiami, nippon yasan would open up today or wait till Oct 7th when Arcadia begins taking their "built to orders".

With the vf-4g, hlj and several shops opened at a later date after yamato online shop's starting to take pre-orders in fact, at a way later date, so we weren't expecting much.

HLJ opening the first night was a big surprise! so sorry about that :(

the good news is: this is built to order so there's no rush during the pre-order window.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks for the tip. I think with EMS, it should be relatively safe. Worse case scenario, I don't get it. At least my money is guaranteed since EMS covers loss. I'm alright with late orders as long as they get it out at all hahahah. Looks like this just took out my entire toy budget for April :(

yeah, i took the plunge for another as well in big in Japan, i think since it's built to order they cant mess this up. right :unsure:

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Went through NY - there's gotta be more than 3,500Y difference before the customs & duties from AmiAmi or HLJ even out for us in Canada. Shipping is pretty expensive for this though. NY has it for 5,000 registered SAL, 5,400 EMS & 5,600 FedEx - I chose 5,400 EMS since its so close in price to registered SAL anyways, but EMS will arrive via Post instead of FedEx which will tack on a brokerage charge regardless of customs and duties. HLJ & AmiAmi wouldn't disclose their shipping yet - I wonder if I got gouged on the shipping by NY though.

The total came out to 35,150Y though, ouch!

Guest davidwhangchoi

Went through NY - Shipping is pretty expensive for this though. NY has it for 5,000 registered SAL, 5,400 EMS & 5,600 FedEx - I chose 5,400 EMS since - I wonder if I got gouged on the shipping by NY though.

i don't think you did, that's around same quote for EMS (4700yen) for biginjapan, i'm pretty sure this box will be a bit heavier bc of all the attachments.

I did an estimate using the VF-1J Anniversario. Put 2 in the HLJ cart and used that as a rough guide for 2 via EMS to AU. It might be a bit higher, but I'm expecting it to be close to that estimate. ¥4420, so maybe ¥4800ish.