Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

Guest davidwhangchoi

This one is a tad sharper than the ones before and yes the canopy seems to be blueish..

Click on the pic and expand it..

i think it was the glass case blue LED's reflecting off it now looking at the new photos. looks i bit plain black in the arcadia photo...

Forget the girl! this is way prettier.

what's the upper right pic showing in the photo?

That's what I figured those pieces were below the stand adapters on the other pic. They're panel covers on the legs for battroid mode. On the v.1 they're just huge holes in the inner part of the legs.

nm that's the upper leg. Intake covers?

Guest davidwhangchoi

That's what I figured those pieces were below the stand adapters on the other pic. They're panel covers on the legs for battroid mode.

Thanks! i think the prototype red colors in the pics threw me off. yf-19 option parts for the back side of the leg by the intakes?

Edited by davidwhangchoi

(Reference I'm going with v1 and v2 respectively for the 1/60th scale, not counting the 1/72 as v1).

There are a couple of things that I could nitpick on (shoulders seem a bit long), but I wont go there cause I'm sure sacrifices were made to make the whole v2 fit together where the v1 failed.

However, one thing I must point out. Did they have to really use the same head as v1? I mean they could make the head a little more line art accurate and not sell us the same head from v1.

They could reissue VF-11B/C with addons (atmospheric boosters, stand, perhaps a freaking side cover that can lock the back). :lol:

I think the 11B never got the canopy shield lock fix like the 11C, someone correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Is T-Rex working with Arcadia like with Yamato? certainly seem so. YF-19 looks amazing, battroid, finally done right, the gunpod is properly sized this time, the old v1 gunpod looked unthreateningly thin.

I believe the battroid head is different from the v1 1/60, the new head is sleeker according to the CAD:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=39470&p=1057202

I still believe the neck cover is PT and not detachable, I may be reading more into it than I should but I noticed that every detachable part is layed down but not the neck cover. (being very optimistic on this)

It seems like they needed to do this. The 19 was one of those valks that just needed to be done, especially in light of the fact that the Kai, the F, S, and P all are pretty epic in engineering. However, this is just off the hook. I love all those weapons and accessories. This cannot come out fast enough.

Edit: I also need the big arm cannon for this release to take out my paper Monster.

Edited by Jasonc

Looking at that spread it really doesn't make sense that they didn't make/are including the forearm cannon or the Fold Booster. That's almost an entirely complete arsenal from Macross Plus. Why stop two items short of 100%?

Edited by Mommar

Looking at that spread it really doesn't make sense that they didn't make/are including the forearm cannon or the Fold Booster. That's almost an entirely complete arsenal from Macross Plus. Why stop two items short of 100%?

Maybe the current fold boosters fit? If they do, then why make people pay extra for something they may already have... I'm guessing.

KAJHBAKJDSKJDBAWBUWDKJBB!!!! OMFG!!!!!! I literally spazzed out and ran around my room when I saw that battroid mode pic! This is the YF-19 I've always wanted!! I don't know if it's possible for something to be higher than an instabuy, but this has definitely surpassed it.

Maybe the current fold boosters fit? If they do, then why make people pay extra for something they may already have... I'm guessing.

I don't have one, doesn't help me at all, doesn't help anyone who is just getting into this now either. And nobody has the forearm cannon.

I don't have one, doesn't help me at all, doesn't help anyone who is just getting into this now either. And nobody has the forearm cannon.

Mine is on my operation stargazer VF-22S Max and will be staying there. I think they could have released an seperate accesory pack for this that included the extra's and possibly the fold booster. Possibly the missiles, the Yan pilot and chair, the alternate Isamu pilot, fold booster and arm cannon if they could have made that. The basic release could pack in the fast packs the valk the gunpod and stand adapters. I will not complain though as this is the most generous release I have seen ever from a valk toy. Maybe Arcadia does not want to have too many SKU's or maybe they will try to double dip with a special edition later on that has the fold booster.

I only have one foldildo, considering it initially sold for around 60 bucks and came bundled with the YF-19 FP, most people only got one or two, and since it's now getting horribly scalped for +130, if Arcadia has a fold booster in mind, they should reissue but may need different stand adapters cause the design of the 19 is different and may not have the gaps where the fold adapters attached.

So who are the regulars that will be taking pre orders? And is there a discount in bulk buys? Because you know whats happening right....Damn straight

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! what will you do with the old YF-19 fleet then?

I'm definitely getting this and if the price is right, a couple more.

Edited by Valkyrie addict