Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

For those who are having trouble with the Fastpack, did you guys put the spacer/additional Fastpack piece on the back of the thigh? It locks the leg to the shoulder pad in fighter mode and makes life so much easier.

IMG_3076_zpsca66810f.jpg

I know about the little spacer bits, I just cant get the shoulder armor to line up with the leg pieces correctly. They never peg into the small notches on the leg properly

I haven't attempted the Super Nova stickers. Trimming those things would have been a bitch.

Its F*ckn on! Wooohooo Roger Roger!!

Did a quick inspection real quick and everything seems to be all intact. Could have been 8 but the USPS has the broken on now...

Are you shipping the last one back to Amiami?

Its F*ckn on! Wooohooo Roger Roger!!

DSC_0156_zps0ad8b1c3.jpg

Did a quick inspection real quick and everything seems to be all intact. Could have been 8 but the USPS has the broken on now...

Wow! Okay I survived eating cup of noodles every other day for only 3. Wanting to get a 4th one to complete my display. Meaning 1 in every mode plus one kept MISB. Humor me Kicker as a fellow collector, how were you going to display your 8 units? I can only imagine 3 in all modes plus 3 in all modes with fast pack. That would leave 1 for MISB and possibly the other for fiddling or testing? Am I on the right track here? :)

Been saving for this release..cups of noodles man, cups of noodles..

Seriously Kicker is a major leaguer in collecting. Not only does he have an insane collection of Macross stuff but I also know he's into Hot Toys too. You must be eating cup of noodles all day every day man.

One time I showed a picture of your collection to my girl and she just looked at me and said "NO!"

I feel like I'm playing in little league here bro. :(

Seriously Kicker is a major leaguer in collecting. Not only does he have an insane collection of Macross stuff but I also know he's into Hot Toys too. You must be eating cup of noodles all day every day man.

By "cup of noodles" he means selling meth. pure blue sky man.

Edited by anime52k8

I haven't attempted the Super Nova stickers. Trimming those things would have been a bitch.

Are you shipping the last one back to Amiami?

USPS has it and their doing the damage report. So not sure how it works but someone is getting me my money back. How is your process going through mommar?

Wow! Okay I survived eating cup of noodles every other day for only 3. Wanting to get a 4th one to complete my display. Meaning 1 in every mode plus one kept MISB. Humor me Kicker as a fellow collector, how were you going to display your 8 units? I can only imagine 3 in all modes plus 3 in all modes with fast pack. That would leave 1 for MISB and possibly the other for fiddling or testing? Am I on the right track here? :)

Displaying three. One MIB. The rest are for customization. I already fiddled and tested the one with the broken wing to the max. I just hope these units have no ankle problems. The one with the broken wing didn't have one. Debating to open one YF21 for display next to the new YF19.

One time I showed a picture of your collection to my girl and she just looked at me and said "NO!"

I feel like I'm playing in little league here bro. :(

You haven't seen Sithlord and xstoys collection.

And this why I remember I wanted to leave this forum. NB4M was right. I guess things never change. I was excited to post the haul but now regret it. Xstoys once told me the same thing will eventually happen. So with that last post I'm outta here...woot woot

Sithlord and xstoys collection? I have not seen their collection yet but will keep an eye out if they share it with us in the near future. Kicker, since you mentioned about fiddling to the max on the wings: have you found a way to remove the "made in China" print without damage? I read about Master Chengs attempt. Wondering if any one has successfully done it too. Please share.

And this why I remember I wanted to leave this forum. NB4M was right. I guess things never change. I was excited to post the haul but now regret it. Xstoys once told me the same thing will eventually happen. So with that last post I'm outta here...woot woot

i.... wait, what happened? I was just jumping in to congratulate you and ask what customs u were planning. Whats gone wrong?

i.... wait, what happened? I was just jumping in to congratulate you and ask what customs u were planning. Whats gone wrong?

Sorry Scream Man. It was my bad. I accidentally threw in a joke that when I re-read it, it could have been read differently from what I really meant. I just PMed him to apologize that it wasn't my intent. Sometimes I forget that talking to strangers is different to friends. I should have been more careful when posting jokes as i have learned could be a double edge sword. Ironically I feel the same way too. Post one thing, it gets misunderstood and your wondering if you should have even bothered posting anything at all.

People that make dramatic exits should get their profile banned. Just to make sure it's permanent...

I like Kicker, but this is also why i love EXO. the cynical part of me just made an evil grin.

I just transformed this bird at least 3 times, from each mode, and each time it feels more like a VF-19, then I transformed my VF-19S, and I actually like this new one better. I'm less scared to break something then I was at first. The YF feels more sturdy than the VF-19's.

Maybe it's just me, but the only complaints I have on this are still just the rear main stabilizers are loose.

Guest davidwhangchoi

This went from cool pics to dramatic overdrive in a matter of minutes. Can we start breaking out popcorn, or are the credits already rolling?

damn i had to host an overnight trip and missed everything. did another 19 break in shipping and send someone over the edge?

i'm not touching me feet ever. this is staying in fighter mode till i know how to super glue to re stiffen ankle ball joints.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I like Kicker, but this is also why i love EXO. the cynical part of me just made an evil grin.

I just transformed this bird at least 3 times, from each mode, and each time it feels more like a VF-19, then I transformed my VF-19S, and I actually like this new one better. I'm less scared to break something then I was at first. The YF feels more sturdy than the VF-19's.

Maybe it's just me, but the only complaints I have on this are still just the rear main stabilizers are loose.

i'll give u that ont he stabilisers. I'm not sure if the 'flap' was a good idea or not. i like it better than what Yamato did with the whole chunk sliding up, but it's kinda loose, as you say. Mine flops a bit in Battroid.

Not a deal breaker by any stretch.

damn i had to host an overnight trip and missed everything. did another 19 break in shipping and send someone over the edge?

Nope. A joke was posted that could have been misinterpreted as something offensive to Kicker. I think you can figure out the rest. Said joke was deleted long before I arrived, so I've no idea what was said..

i'll give u that ont he stabilisers. I'm not sure if the 'flap' was a good idea or not. i like it better than what Yamato did with the whole chunk sliding up, but it's kinda loose, as you say. Mine flops a bit in Battroid.

Not a deal breaker by any stretch.

I don't really care for the way the tails work at all, just design-wise. The pivot is located too high for the tails to actually lean in for high-speed mode with the fast packs attached, because the bottom edge pushes the packs out, and the tails themselves don't actually fold flat in battroid, because the hinge doesn't allow it.

The folding rudder is a novel idea I guess, but I would have prefered if they had used the actual rudder, and let it move to allow room for the feet, instead of just making an arbitrary section of the surface fold over entirely.

Nothing even reaching a serious problem with the design, just a "Huh, I wonder why they did that" moment.

Well this is my first post in over..... well....... a very, VERY long time.... I just received my YF19 from HLJ, the special "B" grade box version, the end of the flap is bent over in the corner on one side and that's it, so well worth the savings.

Compared to my Yamato YF19 this thing is rock solid in fighter mode, the Yamato feels very light and very.... floppy? Not sure if that's the correct word I am looking for, anyways, I think you guys know what I mean.

As for the gullet...... well...... the Yamato gullet, now that I look at it in comparison to the Arcadia 19 is like night and day, most definitely an improvement. I notice a lot of subtle little changes as well which I like, the paint also seems a bit sharper and better defined ie, better masked for clear lines.

Now just so you guys know, I initially had 2 of these pre-ordered with HLJ when it was first announced, so I was happy back then to pay the hefty price, then the black Friday sale hit so I cancelled those original 2 and pre-ordered 2 form that HLJ Sale..... now in the meantime certain "circumstances" changed and had to cancel my HLJ black Friday pre-orders and having done that, and from all the talk of limited production run, I wrote off any chance of buying this bird at a low price from there on in.

However......... after giving up hope, I was cruising the HLJ pages for whatever reason.... and saw the price drop on the "B" stock and decided to jump in, damned to hell my "circumstances" and all..... and I will say I am glad I did, but I could only afford 1 bird, which is fine by me..

My logic is this in regards to my Macross purchases, put yourself through the hurt, get one, if you don't like it you can sell it.... if you love it... hang onto it for dear life because after Yamato going bust last year, Harmony Golds continuing sue-me-sue-you rhetoric and Bandai's ho-hum interest you need to ask yourself this..... where else will you get these items from?????????? These last 10-15 years have been an absolute blessing to all of us and best to take advantage of it while it lasts! That's my take on it anyway.

Now back to swooshing the 19 around the room...... LOL.