Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

actually those are its eyes. the yf-19 is supposed to have eyes beneath the lens. god knows why

maybe wmcheng was referring to the "lights" near the root of the wings in fighter mode :

image5298.jpg

Edited by aaajin

As far as new Valkyrie molds go, yes. The next is the VF-0D next year.

Otherwise, there are various Wonderfest items, the mimi SFD Macross kit, and the possible re-issuse of older Valks.

The first repaint of this mold could be the MF version with SMS FAST Pack bundle.

the review also reveals an indent at the root of the wings for frontier supers (if arcadia gets the licence) :

image5318_2014033004230404f.jpg

Except I pointed out those indents were there back when we originally were discussing the Frontier-style Fast packs months ago. They're on the top and bottom of the wing roots.

Edited by Mommar

Guest davidwhangchoi

Except I pointed out those indents were there back when we originally were discussing the Frontier-style Fast packs months ago. They're on the top and bottom of the wing roots.

also don't forget the jet skis packs all kidding aside yeah i do remember, i'm just posting the review confirming what we were talking about

Unless there's some additional attachment point hidden on the wing root we haven't seen/noticed I can't see this really working for the Frontier Fast Packs. We could be surprised, but more likly it's just for the Fold Booster with, possibly, a forward thought to maybe supporting the frontier design at some point (though, again, attachment point on wing root?)

here you go :lol: pat on the back :p

Edited by davidwhangchoi

O-Oh, just a sticker sheet (I don't see any waterslide decals) and what's with the silver paint for a light, for $400 I'd thought we'd get a clear lens.

They possibly couldn't make an indent in the wing for clear parts because of the internal swing arms for high-speed mode.

They possibly couldn't make an indent in the wing for clear parts because of the internal swing arms for high-speed mode.

They don't have those parts on the VF-19 either. But I was still speculating they couldn't have those indents for the same reason, the collapsing of the wing into the root is too tight plus it would show through the wing if they were clear.

they could do it like 21/22 styled wing lights, i.e using very shallow indent, paint the indented area, then glue thin clear plastic on top. but I guess painting is easier/cheaper

I just paid for my preorder from Nippon Yassan. Excited to get it! Does anyone know whether the stand below is included or where I could purchase one? I noticed the same stand from a couple of different pictures in jet mode. Thanks in advance!

,image5284.jpg

Aw sadded. Why only a sticker sheet. I was looking forward to another decal sheet :(

Yeah.. I think the shoulder holes are for the Frontier fast packs. Maybe Arcadia has licence to that since they have licence to the 19?

Doubt that metal stand comes with the 19. It's been said that this release doesnt come with a stand.

Actually, that makes sense, I seriously doubt Bandai's going to let anyone in on their cash cow yet. I'm sure they're well aware of the resourcefulness of their customer base though, both in terms of molding and casting, and in terms of 3d printing.

I probably wouldn't even use the shoulder packs myself, since they wouldn't work well in battroid (technically neither would the boosters), but I'm hoping they sized those notches to let you stick the existing VF-25 packs on it.

I just paid for my preorder from Nippon Yassan. Excited to get it! Does anyone know whether the stand below is included or where I could purchase one? I noticed the same stand from a couple of different pictures in jet mode. Thanks in advance!

,image5284.jpg

So you want one of these?

post-12283-0-45554300-1396163560_thumb.jpg post-12283-0-09239900-1396163567_thumb.jpg

post-12283-0-25456700-1396163575_thumb.jpg post-12283-0-60110900-1396163581_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifal9xr6a.jpg

So this means water slide and stickers right?

Woohoo!!! That gives me hope. Thanks EXO. Please if someone can actually confirm this, it would make my day! I'll probably find out next week, but its so nice, I haven't been so excited about a new toy in ages...

Lol @ the Made In China and Big West logo. Wonder why they didn't do it like the previous releases.. Recessed and not so obvious. This one pops out so obviously.

Also.. Seems like the HUD isn't detailed?

I guess it's been a while since the last time you made a purchase on Yamato/Arcadia toys, they have been doing that for many release before.

Those side by side images with the Yamato 19 are like a comparison between a super model and a chimpanzee...

Eh, I don't think it's that drastic.

Obviously the new one is much better, but I still think the old one looks pretty good - which is why I still haven't decided whether or not to order one of the new ones yet.