Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

Shipping notice from HLJ! Should be waiting on me when I get back from next weeks trip!

Seeing those pics from Toys daily reminds me that we need a Myung figure

Edited by Golden Arms

Got my shipping notice from HLJ as well. I really did prefer the blue-ish color of the dark-colored parts and the green/tan gunpod on the proto-type; I was also hoping for a little more tampo-printing of the markings near the cockpit. I'm not complaining though, the production release still looks beautiful.

I'll be sure to post some comparison pics of the Arcadia 1/60 YF-19 with my Yamato 1/60 YF-19 Weathering Limited version.

Shipping notice from HLJ here too, but only because I forgot to cancel my pre-order! Ugh... been out of the Macross game for a while now, so if anyone needs a YF-19, I'll be selling mine for what I paid shipped here on the forum as soon as it comes in (still in the HLJ shipping box even! lol). Awesome toy, don't get me wrong, but I'm just fully into collecting and customizing Marvel figures nowadays. =)

They really lightened up that canopy. What a bummer. It looked so much better with that highly tinted one.

That's it now! I am shipping back my pre-orders :p

Yeah the old pics did make it look like it was highly tinted, guess I'll have to see what it looks like in hand. I also thought the gun pod was going to be a more olive like color also, but whatevs.

Most people usually want to see what's inside the cockpit and not have it next to black, so common sense decision to be able to showcase the figures inside would make sense on why the cockpit isn't tinted so dark. I prefer this approach much better. I'll be getting mine early next week, and I'm glad I never sold off the fold booster kit when I got rid of the v.1 19.

Guest davidwhangchoi

some dude people posting on twitter linked to arcadia:

Bj5AfFPCYAAk7bW.jpg

Bj5LpD0CMAA_1-V.jpg

Bj5aWQFCAAA417O.jpg

Bj5RX8ZCUAEJA_4.jpg

Bj44AxKCUAAhwcl.jpg

isamu looks good in the canopy :)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

So the removable caps on the shoulders are for the fold boosters to plug in to? I suppose they could double for Frontier-like boosters too if they so chose (and had the license.)

looking at the toysdaily pics, it's clear the removable caps are not for the fold boosters as the connecting points for the fold booster attachments are no where near the secret shoulder holes. it's very possible what we were originally thinking may be on target.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

Arcadia YF-19 sepcial site is updated.

one part in particular that may of interest is this photo:

photo16.jpg

"Although there may be some persons who noticed, the hole in the root part of the shoulder is plugged up perfectly.
The use of this hole is secret.
Those who understand need to keep it in the heart.
I think that the day that will understand comes sooner or later."

Wuuuttt?

sms_yf_19_excalibur_super_pack_by_comipa

re-quoting chargers post in case some missed what the secret holes are about

That's it now! I am shipping back my pre-orders :p

Yeah the old pics did make it look like it was highly tinted, guess I'll have to see what it looks like in hand. I also thought the gun pod was going to be a more olive like color also, but whatevs.

You're right, they changed the gunpod to grey. That sucks too.

So happy that I'm not that picky. I don't understand the competition to find something wrong with the color or the this, that or the other of every single toy, model or media.

As long as this holds up as a quality product, meaning no parts disintegrate or fall off, etc. for no apparent reason then I'm happy.

-b.

But while everyone complained that the color of the plane/canopy/etc were all not accurate they decided to change the color of the gunpod to be not accurate.

I see what you did there Kanedas... it wasn't advertised as having a grey gunpod when the tan one looked excellent.

Edited by Mommar

But while everyone complained that the color of the plane/canopy/etc were all not accurate they decided to change the color of the gunpod to be not accurate.

I see what you did there Kanedas... it wasn't advertised as having a grey gunpod when the tan one looked excellent.

B))

It's all in a little fun - but trust me if a wing falls off I'll be right in line to kick Arcadia in the nuts. Color changes or things along those lines, whether I like them or not I find it easier to just shrug off as a cost of not being in the toy/mecha/whatever design and manufacturing business myself.

-b.

So I know we are all excited but is this only macross release from Arcadia for the whole year ?

As far as new Valkyrie molds go, yes. The next is the VF-0D next year.

Otherwise, there are various Wonderfest items, the mimi SFD Macross kit, and the possible re-issuse of older Valks.

Just paid mine off from amiami.

Hopefully within a few weeks we get news of super strike parts

Also if someone with super parts for the vf-25

Do you think the side boosters would fit on the wings? Would love to recreate his scene in Wings of Goodbye

Lol

O-Oh, just a sticker sheet (I don't see any waterslide decals) and what's with the silver paint for a light, for $400 I'd thought we'd get a clear lens.

O-Oh, just a sticker sheet (I don't see any waterslide decals) and what's with the silver paint for a light, for $400 I'd thought we'd get a clear lens.

actually those are its eyes. the yf-19 is supposed to have eyes beneath the lens. god knows why

Edited by Dimis