Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

got my HLJ auto payment receipt and it's being processed for shipping now.

had 2 preordered from Black Friday sale and shipping to Australia EMS was ¥4980.

All up approximately AU$610 :D

Would have been nice to have a 3rd so I could display with full armour and the custom arm cannon and still keep one in naked battroid. :p

*snip*

Toys = drugs.

Quoted for the absolute truth.

Just paid for the (2) at HLJ - $ 45 for EMS.

Now to go and see which blood banks are open to fund these things... :ph34r:

-b.

*edit to just list shipping costs

Edited by Kanedas Bike

Paid for my HLJ YF-19 preorder as well; in the PW system it goes, waiting for a few other items to ship along. So, is it now official that, taking shipping and Black Friday Sales into consideration, HLJ ended up being the least expensive rout to aquire one of these babies?

I don't understand this race to the bottom competition people have with how much they paid for this thing? I've got one in the mail, that's all I need.

Simple math: spending less on any one item frees up funds to spend on other stuff. And knowing you got a good deal is always rewarding.

although I pre-ordered my YF-19 through HK Collectibles, (which I kinda regret now) do you think it would be safe enough to just buy one from HLJ and cancel my pre-order with HKC? I emailed them to ask when they will be shipping them and they have no clue as to when they will be receiving stock which is a little disheartening to hear..

{^.~} + more....favorite valk....squad still sitting in the ware house. Will have pics soon enough of the sets and the evolution from the 1/72 to the v1 1/60 to the new V2 1/60

Naturally! Can't wait to see the fleet :D

Anyone get it shipped to the US from HLJ via FedEx? I was charged 3300Y for EMS like several others here, but was wondering what FedEx would have been.

I just checked. FedEx is 4010 Yen for a single copy of this toy. If you're shipping it by itself, EMS is a better deal.

I don't understand this race to the bottom competition people have with how much they paid for this thing? I've got one in the mail, that's all I need.

For future reference..? How much people pay depends on exchange rates and import duties/taxes etc.

although I pre-ordered my YF-19 through HK Collectibles, (which I kinda regret now) do you think it would be safe enough to just buy one from HLJ and cancel my pre-order with HKC? I emailed them to ask when they will be shipping them and they have no clue as to when they will be receiving stock which is a little disheartening to hear..

I'd just leave it. Shipping from HK is generally cheaper so it should roughly even out. HLJ can take up to a week to ship orders, although I imagine most of the initial YF-19 orders will ship from HLJ this weekend.

I'd just leave it. Shipping from HK is generally cheaper so it should roughly even out. HLJ can take up to a week to ship orders, although I imagine most of the initial YF-19 orders will ship from HLJ this weekend.

Its not the shipping costs that bother me so much, its the fact they have no idea when they are getting their stock and or when they will be shipping the YF out.. I was under the impression that it might have been a faster option to buy out of Japan instead..

I have had a pre-order cancelled by HKC in the past as they had over allocated.. HLJ still says they have stock.. I just don't want to miss out or have to pay a higher re-sale price later on..

Merchandise Total: ¥53,136 Shipping: ¥4,980 Amount Credited: ¥58,116 for 2x units.

Nice, I was not even checking today and HLJ Charged me around 1PM PST. I also bought mine on black Friday and chose for immediate EMS shipping for them.

Edited by Loop

HLJ order has been paid and awaiting shipment; been waiting on this pretty bird for a very long time. This is the YF-19 toy I had always hoped to be produced one day.

I wonder how hard/expensive it will be to get a Yamato Fold Booster now...

Received my payment request from HLJ.

Don't get why graham didn't like these guys. I have been buying most of my macross stuff from them.

For those who think this is just too expensive you should pressure bandai to do a YF-19 Himetal.

They were stupid imo to stop that line. Would have been a great cheaper alternative to arcadia yf-19.

And the box art for those kicks yamato/arcadia's butt. :p

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Just paid mine off from amiami.

Hopefully within a few weeks we get news of super strike parts

Also if someone with super parts for the vf-25

Do you think the side boosters would fit on the wings? Would love to recreate his scene in Wings of Goodbye