Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

3300 yen EMS shipping from HLJ. Dodged the bullet! HLJ is low stock.

Hot Toys Robocop delayed to late april :( Was a tough choice between this 2 for the end of this month. Good guys Arcadia!

Edited by Froy

3300 yen EMS shipping from HLJ. Dodged the bullet! HLJ is low stock.

Hot Toys Robocop delayed to late april :( Was a tough choice between this 2 for the end of this month. Good guys Arcadia!

Now ¥3000 was more of what I was expecting for EMS. I thought HT Robocop was delayed to August?

On another note, has anyone saved any money on HLJ shipping by using their warehouse feature to combine orders?

quite a bit. what i do in PW is i select single items for shipping and note the costs. i add them all up and later compare with various permutations of combined shipping. savings are typically 1k to 2k yen, roughly 5-20% off, in addition to the already 20% discount on EMS rates.

Edited by Major Focker

Starting to have a bad feeling about HLJ's ability to fill their preorders before April, esp since they're already low stock and there are a number of us , including myself, who preordered it and have yet to receive pay requests/confirmation, or shipping notices.

Gonna go sob helplessly while I fold laundry.

Edited by M'Kyuun

Guest davidwhangchoi

Starting to have a bad feeling about HLJ's ability to fill their preorders before April, esp since they're already low stock and there are a number of us , including myself, who preordered it and have yet to receive pay requests/confirmation, or shipping notices.

Gonna go sob helplessly while I fold laundey.

this was made to order if you pre0ordered a while ago. you're fine.

Based on past experiences with pre-orders from HLJ, once something hits "In Stock" the next day around 1pm Mt time is when I get the email saying the item has been purchased and put in the Private Warehouse.

Probably with-in 3 hours everyone will have given HLJ a ton of money.

I'm sure all you who pre-ordered will have your payment requests soon. Don't have to panic. This is made to order.

This thing is big though. Thank god we're closer to Japan else shipping would be a real killer. I got charged 3100 yen for EMS.. I really feel the pain for those of you who had to pay alot more for shipping.

Just got mine from Amiami preorder. As it's my first order with them as I bought previously from Nippon-Yasan, I was wondering if they declare the actual value? The tax here is insane.. I hope they marked as a gift or something.. Is there a way to notify them for this?

Just got mine from Amiami preorder. As it's my first order with them as I bought previously from Nippon-Yasan, I was wondering if they declare the actual value? The tax here is insane.. I hope they marked as a gift or something.. Is there a way to notify them for this?

AmiAmi doesn't mark it as gift nor declare a lower value :mellow:

You're out of luck. Amiami declares full value and will not under declare. Says so in their FAQs.

Edited by Falcon18

Well I'm in the HLJ shipping/payment confirmation limbo as well. Not really worried though, I'm sure the notice will come soon enough.

I had another Arcadia release (C:MO Asuka) come in stock yesterday. I received my payment request at about 3:50PM EST so hopefully we start seeing some payment requests around that time :)