Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

Guest davidwhangchoi

so does that mean you're keeping all 3 of your preorders? hehehehe :D

i have two already paid for on biginjapan and two at hlj... yeah i may end up 2 or 3 total. or maybe get impulsive and keep all 4. it'll be a impulse time decision for sure

all that and a bag of chips but a swiveling front landing gear can't be done? Let see the yammie VF-11's rear landing gears swiveled. If they gone this far with isamu's head to turn then why not. That's all I'm saying.

i hear ya, i actually never use my landing gear. i think i did once. i like to keep the tape on the bottom of my vf-1's intact. but yeah i was hoping for the arm weapon to be honest... i wished they made it.

...well just paid for (1) at Hobby Search. Hopefully I will have this in-hand by Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

$ 337 including EMS shipping (4,000 JPY)

-b.

Just checked and I got my notification from Hobby Search. I can't wait for next week. :)

Have 2 on pre-order (hlj, amiami) but will likely have to sell one locally when they arrive. Haven't received payment requests yet for either one.

times like these I'm glad I already paid off my Big in Japan order back last year (was the cheapest too).

Only have to worry about whether i should keep my HLJ order

You think there's still a market for Macross Valks in Singapore? I've been meaning to sell some of my earlier pieces

I got my invoice from Amiami at 3 am this morning. It says when they're open again they'll perform the processing. They aren't closed all weekend are they? I hadn't considered that Japan is already into tomorrow by now. They don't have a FedEx option so I had to go with EMS... dammit, I hate the postal service in this town too.

I got my invoice from Amiami at 3 am this morning. It says when they're open again they'll perform the processing. They aren't closed all weekend are they? I hadn't considered that Japan is already into tomorrow by now. They don't have a FedEx option so I had to go with EMS... dammit, I hate the postal service in this town too.

I believe AmiAmi operates on Saturdays. You can take a look over at the main page, where they have a calendar listing of their business days (closed on Sundays/Public Holidays)

Just paid my payment request from Amiami. ¥4,100 for EMS. Ouch!

It was 5,400Y for EMS from Nippon Yasan!!! I think I got gouged... but at least I'm paying them instead of customs... which would be at least another $60 :(