Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

I keep boxes and I agree with s001! The box SUCKS big time. They seriously need to hire someone to make awesome box art for their future releases. Wasted opportunity. ANYWHO....watched Plus again on Sunday to get me primed for the arrival of this thing!

I personally wouldn't care if these came in compact plain white boxes. I buy these online so it's not like the box would catch my eye in a store and get an impulse buy out of me.

Of course, these are indeed sold in stores so they do need an eye catching box and this box seems like it'll do just fine.

cool. thanks! guess I just wasn't paying attention -- don't remember it sounding like him

Lol no it does not sound like him. I even have the 4 episodes on my phone. I can't wait for this but as someone mentioned earlier my wallet can wait

I've thrown every box away. All fifty of them... (God, I have fifty of these things!?)

Even though the odds of me selling them are low, I'd still try to keep them, as there's a chance I might pick up whatever better iteration comes out later on. Case in point, the YF-19....

Funny how this quickly builds up eh?

Even though the odds of me selling them are low, I'd still try to keep them, as there's a chance I might pick up whatever better iteration comes out later on. Case in point, the YF-19....

Funny how this quickly builds up eh?

The only iteration of the 19 I own is the Double Nuts so that one is staying around purely because of the color scheme. If they release a new version that's better I'll just give the old one to my buddy Kevin, he'll dig it.

I've been hoping something like this would be a reality ever since 2006 - I was always a little letdown by the V.1 1/60, with its large gullet, non-locking chest, and really skinny legs. It just never looked "right" in any mode it was in. This? This one's a different story.

How much is EMS and Fed Ex shipping generally? I don't think I want to wait for the cheapest option on HLJ.

Best guestimate? Probably around $ 30 to the States, give or take.

Someone else can keep me honest.

-b.

Looks like Arcadia updated the YF-19 development diary page with the final entries.

http://arcadia.ac/yf19/diary/05/index.php

【お知らせ】 本日16時頃、「マクロスYF-19」特設ページの開発日誌(最終回)を公開予定!みすたーKのこだわりを是非チェックしてみて下さいね! http://arcadia.ac/yf19/

Oh my god, the pilot figures are poseable!! Jan/Yang can move his arm and Isamu can turn his head!! That's incredible!

EDIT -- Also, fold booster attachment parts confirmed, for use with the Yamato one!

Edited by Renato

okay, this has probably been covered before, but in case I missed it, please humour me..

Do the wings actually extend like that?! Or did they remove a part to show how the inner mechanism works?
That looks fragile and awkward..hope it's at least made of die-cast

photo06_L.jpg

Also nice hint for the fold booster at the end.

okay, this has probably been covered before, but in case I missed it, please humour me..

Do the wings actually extend like that?! Or did they remove a part to show how the inner mechanism works?

That looks fragile and awkward..hope it's at least made of die-cast

photo06_L.jpg

Also nice hint for the fold booster at the end.

That's the method they've come up with to support high-speed mode. I'm still skeptical it's a good idea.

ahhh no way! You really threw out all of them!? I have about 30 I think & got all the boxes! Gotta be worth something in the future surely!

I don't collect things because I think they'll be worth more in the future. I collect things I like and will keep.