Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

The box is ugly once again. They could've recreated a fight scene using the toy or adding pictures of the anime characters. The box does not justify the extra bucks I'm paying. :(

Quick! Cancel the order!

Meheheh.. me likey.. I can stick one of the spare Isamus in my old YF-19 too... wait, why would I do that? *chucks it against the wall* GOOD RIDDANCE! :p

I'll just put him in my YF-29 where he belongs, and chuck the Bandai figure too. :D

That's a damn good idea. I might try that. Helmetless on 19 and helmet on 29. Hope it works. Heh.

Really happy how this is turning out so far. The box looks okay, nice and compact considering how much stuff is crammed in there.

Hopefully the QC'ing was done full throttle along the assembly line. Guess we'll know soon enough.

The release date shows around the end of March according to AmiAmi, Nippon-Yasan and folks that have translated updates from Arcadia.

On Sale in a few months? Wouldn't count on it.

-b.

I don't think even the ever so available VF-1 went on sale before they sold out, other than that controversial VF-1J circus theme. The last YF-19 release was 4 years ago and this is the first update. If it goes on sale i will be really concerned about the future of that VF-0D !

Guest davidwhangchoi

Want, want, want, want, want, want, want, want now.

Also, LowViz knows what's up. Video dammit.

how many are you getting?

And I'm thinking, "why does anyone care about the box art, I don't play with the boxes."

If I had more than one of these... and some talent, I'd probably attempt to paint the red stripes on the other two (because of course I'd have three) blue and green so my triplet of YF-19's resembled Vermilion Squadron.

Edited by Mommar