Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

The release date has been set to Arpil (which usually means the end of a month, so expect these around the 30th of April) ever since the preorders first went up at hlj.com. I’m pretty sure these will be available long after they’re released, and will eventually be part of a HLJ Macross sale a few months from now.

Edited by OmegaD3k

It's late March 2014 not end of April.

From Arcadia.ac

発売日:2014年3月下旬

It should still be available but seeing this as a first new release for Arcadia, whether it sells out or not we have to wait and see.

I agree too, wouldnt count on it being on clearance for a few months. The made to order 1S's never made into clearance after a few months even though they're just rereleases

Edited by close313

Didn't this have several pre-order windows open up for it after the initial one closed?

I think many people may have bought extras as an "investment".....maybe thinking VF-4. If you did not place a pre-order, just wait and see what happens after release. I'm thinking there will be so many available on the aftermarket that the price should remain close to MSRP.

In anycase, Arcadia started up their business by offering "reissues".....and there is no reason to believe the YF-19 will not receive a reissue of its own at some point in the future. In fact, that hope and expectation of Arcadia VF reissues is what has cooled down the aftermarket prices of most VFs...with just a handful of exceptions.

I don't know about the whole investment thing.
I got an extra one just so I could have 1 to display permanently in fighter mode with all the loadout, and the other in Battroid mode, or to transform when I'm in the mood.

Still a little iffy about keeping the 2nd one...

The release date has been set to Arpil (which usually means the end of a month, so expect these around the 30th of April) ever since the preorders first went up at hlj.com. I’m pretty sure these will be available long after they’re released, and will eventually be part of a HLJ Macross sale a few months from now.

I wonder about that.. even the VF-1S Roy and Hikaru releases weren't part of their recent Macross sale.

The only thing that were on sale however, were stuff they had problems moving, like the 30th Anniversary colour (which wasn't even a limited release), and the Quarter (which was unpopular to begin with).

Besides, wasn't it said that the YF-19 were made to order, or something like that?

Is it me or that valk is missing a foot?

Anyways, it's awesome, can't wait.

too late.

*push the panic button*

:ph34r:

EDITED : BTW, what is that *orange* thing, on the middle right through the box window? Guld?

Edited by aaajin