Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

I can't find any tweet where he said it was going to be whiter than or white like the DYRL valks.

I can only assume you are getting confused with the content of the 21:06 tweet on the 7th, where he says "This is not about the 19, but the subsequent DYRL VF-1's are all going to be white, in accordance with everyone's opinions."

I can't find any tweet where he said it was going to be whiter than or white like the DYRL valks.

I can only assume you are getting confused with the content of the 21:06 tweet on the 7th, where he says "This is not about the 19, but the subsequent DYRL VF-1's are all going to be white, in accordance with everyone's opinions."

wait wait wait wait!!!, there will be no longer a difference between TV and DYRL white?? why? I loved this small detail. I'm starting to fear that Arcadia could fall with the terrible problem of listening to obsessed fans crazy ideas and start ruining stuff by trying to please everyone. Arcadia doesn't need to change standard things, just improve old error and add more stuff.

Edited by Valkyrie addict

Guest davidwhangchoi

sorry, that's on me..

He did mention way back the 19 will be lighter color so i didn't bother to look carefully.

strike out for me.

edite: duh, i just read my own post on 1 wish for arcadia and saw i posted there thinking it was for the vf-1... why did i post it here when i (thought i) knew already... stupid :wacko: )

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

just to reinforce it will not be too white. (and further shame myself)

this is from the Oct 15th

https://twitter.com/Mrk_arcadia/status/390280561551368193

[Kawai] child's [iroaji] (yf-19) is adjusted based on the comment gotten from you. Wait for the progress result a little more and ….
A basic image is the current main body color though the main body color becomes white inclined to somewhat from the current state. Because white doesn't appear strongly, I think it is perhaps safe.

Come on, guys! Too white? YF-19? Something was up the entire time...

Thanks for clearing that up, David ;)

...as for all the VF-1s being the same shade of white...that makes me sad. If anything make them all DYRL white PLEASE.

Edited by xrentonx

Guest davidwhangchoi

wait wait wait wait!!!, there will be no longer a difference between TV and DYRL white?? why? I loved this small detail. I'm starting to fear that Arcadia could fall with the terrible problem of listening to obsessed fans crazy ideas and start ruining stuff by trying to please everyone. Arcadia doesn't need to change standard things, just improve old error and add more stuff.

Come on, guys! Too white? YF-19? Something was up the entire time...

Thanks for clearing that up, David ;)

...as for all the VF-1s being the same shade of white...that makes me sad. If anything make them all DYRL white PLEASE.

i'll move this over to the vf-1 thread but seeing the further responses after that first tweet...

TV版のような白ですか?
そうでございます。
(tweeter)"Is it white like the TV version?"
Mr. K: "That is right. "

https://twitter.com/Mrk_arcadia/status/398677870735663104

i guess i'm going going keep all my dyrl 30th option parts afterall.

i'll move this over to the vf-1 thread but seeing the further responses after that first tweet...

(tweeter)"Is it white like the TV version?"
Mr. K: "That is right. "

https://twitter.com/Mrk_arcadia/status/398677870735663104

i guess i'm going going keep all my dyrl 30th option parts afterall.

Wait......they will be white like the TV versions???......suddenly (as of yet unseen) photoshop'd box covers are no longer a reason to cancel my preorders......never understood why they weren't white to begin with.....every time I've seen them in DYRL.....they look white to me...not off-white.....

Edited by jvmacross

Aw.. I was kinda looking forward to the off-white DYRL scheme, considering it's my first. Oh well, white white is fine too. Decals are the best.

So that means that the revised YF-19 will be a slightly lighter tan-yellow-cream than it is now?