Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

Preordered from HLJ

amiami shows limit of 1 per customer. :ph34r:

Preordered mine, gotta love the stress-free orders of the Yamato/Arcadia products

Now we just gotta see the move from Bandai, I'm guessing we'll see an YF-29 Ozma in the same month

SUCK IT BANDAI!!

Edited by Valkyrie addict

The close ups of those intakes are interesting. They definitely hold together/transform different. Hopefully they hold together well.

Love the missiles attached. I wish we could see some pics of the 19 right side up with the missiles but I imagine they're a bit heavy for the resin prototype (or maybe they'll trickle more out over the next few days.) Seeing some on in Gerwalk (maybe Battroid?) would be interesting too.

thanks neoexcaliber, pre-ordered my second one...

hlj 29,520 yen

cheaper shipping @ hlj so it'll come up about the same as amiami... not too bad.

I just did the exact same thing as you! One at Amiami and one at HLJ...gotta spread that love around B))

I hope the details in the Isamu figure stay as is.

They are very nicely proportioned.

And, April can't come quick enough!

Also, that proto picture of the neck, that's definitely

The same clip on neck cover as the VF 19's

Edited by skullmilitia

Guest davidwhangchoi

I just did the exact same thing as you! One at Amiami and one at HLJ...gotta spread that love around B))

heehee, thanks for joining the 2x party!

The close ups of those intakes are interesting. They definitely hold together/transform different. Hopefully they hold together well.

Love the missiles attached. I wish we could see some pics of the 19 right side up with the missiles but I imagine they're a bit heavy for the resin prototype (or maybe they'll trickle more out over the next few days.) Seeing some on in Gerwalk (maybe Battroid?) would be interesting too.

yeah i would like to see more gerwalk pics

Also, that proto picture of the neck, that's definitely

The same clip on neck cover as the VF 19's

got it!

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Maybe I'm wrong in the head but I like that olive color on the gunpod too!

...and how cool are those proportions on that Isamu! :wub:

Edited by xrentonx

Except for the 1J all of Arcadia's new releases are Web Exclusive only. I think they've figured out what everybody was doing here and shut that right down. Now everything that isn't sold is going to be rare and $500+ unless it's reissued.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I wonder if that means there won't be any other versions of the YF-19 too?

Also, Olive Drab Gun pod looks sick!

someone actually ask Mr. K about that a while back. the commentor specifically asked if he can do the 19a ravens from the vf-x 2 and he said he love to but the commentor would need to get the copyright to the designs from the original owner which will be hard.

@ Mrk_arcadia is cheers for good work. Please also VF-19a Ravens specification of "VF x2" in order to take full mold of yf-19 to make much effort. Please be Revenge of time of 1/72

@ Wasabiaj @ Tramptoyo it as it can not be made ​​without permission of the copyright original customers even say .... But I will consider in the sense that planning and preparation.

Yamato had the license for a 1/72 VF-19A Raven, not for 1/60 and even if they did I doubt Arcadia would gotten it since it would have been associated to the old molds.

I hope they're left over that could get a price drop somehow, would be very nice to try and customize this.

Edited by Valkyrie addict

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I'm ok with them doing these things as build to order deals with long periods between releases. Even though I can't buy on clearance, I'd rather they stay in business. Plus the longer periods between releases give me some breathing room.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Developer Comments (roughly translated)

With regard to this "YF-19", which is the No. 1 new aircraft as Arcadia.

Of course, letting you concentrate the knowledge and skills that we have developed so far has made ​​the planning and development to be reviewed from scratch and armed aircraft shape, the deformation process as responsible.

Since become character aircraft, gimmick that it is not to play, but some of the setting also incorporated fully, We are proud to have made a clear evolution to existing from "YF-19" products.

Not to mention, reproduction of landing gear and variable mechanism to form 3 realized deformation would be three-dimensional first to "fast form".

Armed goods and various Fast Pack. Such as leg weapon container and mechanical detail of the head inside also incorporated, making it the contents of the must-see.

And aircraft form because has designed in the form closest to the play, not on the look out also Battroid form and Gau~oku(Gerwalk) Fighter other than!

Arcadia Macross product development charge "Mr. K"

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

that was you? i saw that. then you asked about the swing bar jenius was talking about if it's made out of POM, lol too funny.

Up at HLJ as well but the discounts are smaller.

http://www.hlj.com/product/ACA82042/Sci

in case anyone missed it bump. pre-orders are now open for the yf-19

Thanks Saitousad and Neoexcaliber

that was you? i saw that. then you asked about the swing bar jenius was talking about if it's made out of POM, lol too funny.

in case anyone missed it bump. pre-orders are now open for the yf-19

Thanks Saitousad and Neoexcaliber

Thought I'd ask to settle the score haha.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Mr, K was talking about in his blog that he's was making a site just for the yf-19 and to stay tuned as it will open soon.

it's now up:

YF-19 dedicated webpage: (apart from the creepy dolls)

http://arcadia.ac/yf19/

check it out

The YF-19 is a web exclusive so yes it's made to order.

Except for the 1J all of Arcadia's new releases are Web Exclusive only. I think they've figured out what everybody was doing here and shut that right down. Now everything that isn't sold is going to be rare and $500+ unless it's reissued.

just for reference/confirmation for those who are on the fence/waiting for a sale on the yf-19. Arcadia tweeted it is "made to order"

This product is made ​​to order, it becomes the form that allowed to the production by the number of which had you order. @ Keichan1979

Edited by davidwhangchoi