Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

I think that's reasonable considering the crafting that's gone into the product. Considering what MP TF'ers go for these days, I'd say it's on the money.

I hope the packaging and extras really knock it out of the park to add some value.

plenty of time to save up is right but there is a question to me of "worth". granted i've spent more on things that are worth less to me BUT, those were bad decisions. lol.

A comparison to MP TF's is n real one at all. None are in the same price range (not even the most expensive MP-10 which probably has a larger parts count and overall size by far), plus there costs and market niche is very different.

Being that this is not bandai in terms of availability, I think I'm only going to spring for this if preorder discounts are heavy OR....sorry to say folks....wait for a sale. I'm expressing my opinion as to the lack of value for money spent with my wallet which will remain closed as MSRP levels for this thing ($350ish plus shipping so minimaly $375ish?). i mean, i got the damn yamato SDF-1 for less!

It's made to order, preordering it will be a breeze.
Buying it after the fact maybe VF-4 difficult on the 2ndary.

Definitely in for one.

wait, do we KNOW its made to order or is that pure speculation? sorry if there has been confirmation already...i must have missed it.

wait, do we KNOW its made to order or is that pure speculation? sorry if there has been confirmation already...i must have missed it.

I was gonna ask the same question, the VF-4G was made to order. Has Arcadia actually confirm this somehow? or did we all just assume Arcadia is going this way since its safer business practice.

I see a lot of VF-1J 30th still in stock and I'm sure as hell there be a lot of Arcadia VF-1S Roy and Hikaru left as shelf warmer because everyone and their mother already has one of these.

Either way I'm preordering this on day one.

That's not verification the 19 will be made to order but it's an indication as such.

It's a tough call, I was okay having multiple VF-4's because the scheme was generic enough to be any old squadron. But the color of Isamu's 19 is pretty distinct (and I'm also not a HUGE fan of it, I just happen to really love the YF-19 aesthetic.)

Edited by Mommar

man that price is high. I was really hoping it would be around $250-$300 but that was wishful thinking. It's going to cost like $360 with shipping. This would've been my first bird outside of DYRL and F but now I'm having second thoughts.

Edited by plastik

man that price is high. I was really hoping it would be around $250-$300 but that was wishful thinking. It's going to cost like $360 with shipping. This would've been my first bird outside of DYRL and F but now I'm having second thoughts.

You need to play with one of the VF-19's in Battroid mode before you decide it isn't worth it. So much fun to pose and rock solid. Really, the fighter mode is beautiful too. You'll be happy with it, I think.

I just need to find somewhere to order from that won't mind marking it down a bit so poxy customs doesn't bum me into the next year.

Almost 250 Euros, definitely steep.

I think I will get one, but from a shop that helps to bypass customs.

So HLJ, AmiAmi and HobbySearch are already out of the equation.

AFAIK Nippon-Yasan do it. They also normally have fair prices for Yamarcadia© pre-orders.

Unfortunate, but not unexpected. I'm in for one. Probably at NY though, that should save me $40-$50 in customs alone, otherwise it would be over $400 with S&H AND customs/brokerage - argh. That upper intake lip still really really bugs me.

for me, this model can not cost more than the vf4g, in my opinion the best valkyria ever, as the design, such as design, finishes and how, more than 30000 yen list price is too high ... surely I will take one, but start arcadia to hate for this ...

Wait until you have it in your hands. Maybe it will the best thing ever and you want to give Arcadia $50 extra because it is that great. :D

Almost 250 Euros, definitely steep.

I think I will get one, but from a shop that helps to bypass customs.

So HLJ, AmiAmi and HobbySearch are already out of the equation.

I thought someone here on the board said that HLJ will declare your package as a gift when you ask them. BBTS has the same option but their packages always get caught by customs. ;) Not giving any advice for tax fraud though! :)

The way things are, I'll probably have to hope for a possible (but unlikely) "no-frills" release of the Arcadia YF-19. No chance this is getting past customs without getting taxed--HLJ is a pretty popular online shop in my neck of the woods.

I thought someone here on the board said that HLJ will declare your package as a gift when you ask them. BBTS has the same option but their packages always get caught by customs. ;) Not giving any advice for tax fraud though! :)

Unless they're doing this off the record, as their FAQ page explicitly says they won't entertain any requests to ship items as gifts, or anything that's borderline illegal.

Yeah I know that HLJ has the policy to always declare the proper value but someone mentioned it would be possible if you send them an email... too bad I cannot find the quote anymore since I don't have the time to browse through this message board all day long. ^_^

Maybe I misread it somehow.

I also think that HLJ is to big of a business to get away with something like this.

Its interesting that most of you like to take it up the rear and just accept this ridiculous price.

There is no reason why it should cost this much. Its just greed.

Maybe im wrong. Could someone can explain why the this should cost over $300?

I dont like to be raped of my money without a good reason.