Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

First time we've seen the black stripes on the wings. Will be interesting to see if they got the grey ones on top of the intakes---Yamato forgot them, until Graham got them to add them in.

::edit:: Pic added while typing---and they forgot them. It's not a HUGE marking, but it is one of the "core" ones that's not really subject to interpretation/detail level etc, like ejection seat triangles etc.

Guest davidwhangchoi

i like how the picture shows the no camera sign...

lots of missiles. Ooooooooooo!!!

what are the small dark/black pieces behind the fastpacks?

I don't think that canopy is even transparent. :p Even if it is blue though, I'm not worried since it looks awesome. Looks like non-gloss on this one as well. I imagine the colors are nowhere near final though, since the pylons will probably be color matched, and the plane itself is missing all but the most basic markings.

If they don't tampo the insignia on the nose this time though, I'm going to be upset.

Is it the parts on the back of the leg here that Yamato originally couldn't figure out how to do for the 1/60?

http://www.macross2.net/m3/macrossplus/yf-19-fastpack/yf-19-fastpack-battroid-rear.gif