Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

This may be a silly question, according to the line art does the YF-19 cockpit rotate when in battroid? [...]

I don't know if the lineart actually directly shows it, but it pretty much has to. The viewscreens under his feet in the cockpit are what he's looking through for battroid mode, just like the later VF-19s.

Chronocidal is right:

post-12283-0-50873300-1372549608_thumb.gif

Source: Macross Mecha Manual

someone can translate this

What? Lol there's nothing to translate! It just says wonderfest summer 2013 arcadia exhibition news.

gerwalk looks so much better than the v1. i also can't state enough how much more anime accurate the shape of the intake/thighs and calfs are than the v1. should go a long way to improving the look of all 3 modes.

I hope the landing gear LOCKS in place, in every axis, on all 3. Yeesh, Yamato never did have a valk where all the gear would stay down when rolling it back and forth, IIRC. Collapse in, collapse forward, collapse backward...

Also, I really hope that VF-0D is a hint.

Man, it looks damn good. The integrated neck cover is a cool addition. I like that it has either a single or two seater config... but those fuggin' ankles look like the crap ball joints again. I could be wrong. Hopefully they're more like the VF-4 ankles.

Thanks for the rotation Omega!

Edited by Mommar

Amazing work, the gerwalk stance is so exiting in these pictures! The bottom of the batroid mode looks more anime accurate too. Very nice design and small efficient improvements.

Small notes :(

-the wings doesn't seem to fold in for High-speed mode

-back landing gears seem to be vertical

-the front flaps seem to have the same rotating mechanism as the V1, which tends to become floopy overtime. The flaps mechanism developped for the VF-4G is much more robust

-Weird canopy openning, you will have to disassemble the nose to open it just like V1

I hope we get repaints of this! Is love a grey version like in the master file book.

- and at least a DOUBLE NUTS as well...

Edited by Shaorin

It looks fantastic, I can't wait for more reveals! Has anyone figured what the red thing is on that pic? I think Arcadia is playing mindgames with us. Maybe the hints mean they'll do MF girly figures, a transforming VF-0D and... and a helmet maybe?

Well...they do make creepy angelphilia dolls..... ;) So maybe a Sheryl "wedding dress" edition?

i'm a die-hard fan of Anime dolls, (wish i could afford to have a custom VOLKS DollfieDream Mikuru Asahina made) and even i find those "AngelPhilia" creepy as all hell.

i guess ARCADIA's only profitable avenue into the scale doll market is via Dollfie knock-offs stuck with horrible expressions of brutal Sodomy... <_<