Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

Dude... the antennae is awesome and not useless :0

I have 4 VF-1, 3 displayed with super/strike pack and one with the GBP (not even mention the V.1 gerwalk mode) Yes they are cool, but useless, at less to me.

Edited by Froy

Guest davidwhangchoi

getting excited about this valk. but i couldn't really make out the pic too clearly, looks like a piece of gum chewed and left on top of a piece of plastic.

getting excited about this valk. but i couldn't really make out the pic too clearly, looks like a piece of gum chewed and left on top of a piece of plastic.

which pic?!? :huh:

Same here. I just saw a really sweet drawing of the 19. :p

I wonder Arcadia YF-19 1/60 will be the same scale of Yamato YF-19 1/60, because Bandai scale doesn't match the Yamato even in 1/60. I just hope that I wont need to buy another YF-21 (if Arcadia remake YF-21) , when Arcadia YF-19 and Yamato YF-21 put together look different.

I wonder if they will be able to get the legs to be a little thicker (closer to the lineart or how the VF-19s were handled). That would be nice. Otherwise, I'm still cool about it. I can see why it would not work.

There's always the Fast Pack to add on to it anyway

I wonder if they will be able to get the legs to be a little thicker (closer to the lineart or how the VF-19s were handled). That would be nice. Otherwise, I'm still cool about it. I can see why it would not work.

There's always the Fast Pack to add on to it anyway

So you haven't seen the CAD drawings? The legs look as thick as the VF-19's ones.

post-12283-0-18699700-1372231791_thumb.jpg

I wonder Arcadia YF-19 1/60 will be the same scale of Yamato YF-19 1/60, because Bandai scale doesn't match the Yamato even in 1/60. I just hope that I wont need to buy another YF-21 (if Arcadia remake YF-21) , when Arcadia YF-19 and Yamato YF-21 put together look different.

You are mixing things quite a bit.

Arcadia IS Yamato. Bandai doesn´t have anything to do here...

By the way, Bandai offerings were 1/65, not 1/60, as Yamato (now Arcadia) does.

And, more on topic, the mold is quite the exact same as the VF-19, minus some logical changes. The height, the proportions, almost everything "structural wise" seems to be identical. Wich would be absolutely logical, by the way....

I have a VF-19 and its a wonderful piece of engineering.

Any indication yet if this'll have removable intake covers or not?

Taking into account that the gerwalk joint in the VF-19 doesn´t allow for an intake cover (because the "engine" piece cannot be put under), and seeing how the CAD looks the same as the VF-19, I´d say that it won´t have intake covers... but it´s just a guess....

Any indication yet if this'll have removable intake covers or not?

Those intake covers look an awful lot like the VF-19 covers already do. Plus there appears to be some sort of extra transformation mechanic on the back. I'd imagine they won't be.

This is the Mac+ VF-19, and we still don't know whether the fastpacks are bundle or sold separately.

For what it's worth, the announcement paper that's included with the BD does actually say with Fast Pack in the bottom right corner. "YF-19 with ファストパック".

Also, I kind of like the swept back look. It always reminded me of a predatory bird diving in for the kill. But, while it would be a cool gimmick to have, I do not want it at the expense of structural integrity.

I get where you're coming from... Assuming the transformation of Arcadia's YF-19 is the same as Yamato's VF-19s, then the 19 and 21 (& 11B too) will be closely in-scale in Fighter and GERWALK modes... In battroid mode though, the new 19 will be severely drawfed by the 21 toy... Which is why i'm keeping my old YF-19, to display in b-mode while the new sleeker, no-gullet 19 will be in f-mode.

Those intake covers look an awful lot like the VF-19 covers already do. Plus there appears to be some sort of extra transformation mechanic on the back. I'd imagine they won't be.

I was thinking the same thing... But i'm hoping Arcadia will surprise us...

Please please go back to rachets for the ankles, no more ball joints that look weird in gerwalk.

That's all I need :D

Yeah, better ankles... and double-jointed elbows... and 1-2 more notches for the GERWALK thigh joint please!!!

I wouldn't count on double joined elbows, at least not anything different than the VF-19s already have. The way the arms transform would make it pretty difficult to add a double joint.

I hope they do come up with a better ankle design, but I'll be buying it either way. :p Been waiting a long time for this one.

What´s the problem with the VF-19 double jointed elbows?

They are great, and the sliding metal biceps does a great job blocking the view of the joint in case you don´t need it...

I have one and it´s really great...

If you have a VF-19 (any version), and you look the CAD pic, it´s the same structural mold.