Robotech - Love Live Alive + Shadow Chronicles 2-movie set

Isn't that what Shadow Chronicles was? It just turned out to be the Sentinels? Still haven't seen it...

You don't need to.

And anyone who wants the Sentinels should watch Macross Plus... REPEATEDLY... until the craving dies down.

Isn't that what Shadow Chronicles was? It just turned out to be the Sentinels? Still haven't seen it...

i have. it's... Generic. -_-.

Edited by Shaorin

Totally. And Robotech is the "Greatest anime saga of all time."

Miyazaki would be turning in his grave, if he were dead...

If he heard that he probably would be.

you've never watched an episode of transformers before, have you?

Generation 1? Every single one, plus the movie. I don't recall one VA doing the same exact voice for two characters at the same time.

I left a comment on the Youtube channel. :)

---

I gotta spread this crap to the Japanese Macross fans!

They will definitely make fun of it!

---

Bad news travels quickly.:ph34r:

Generation 1? Every single one, plus the movie. I don't recall one VA doing the same exact voice for two characters at the same time.

Well, the voice actors for Transformers cared enough to actually do multiple voices when they where playing multiple characters.

Well, the voice actors for Transformers cared enough to actually do multiple voices when they where playing multiple characters.

Epcar is a quality VA. I'm going to put this one on Harmony Gold.

What about MOSPEADA fans?

Who...?

Epcar is a quality VA. I'm going to put this one on Harmony Gold.

Agreed. Richard Epcar is a really good actor (and singer). Just because I don't like Robotech doesn't mean I don't like Epcar.

I left a comment on the Youtube channel. :)

---

I gotta spread this crap to the Japanese Macross fans!

They will definitely make fun of it!

---

Bad news travels quickly.:ph34r:

Are you?

I'm the Accelluter XD

The voices for Grant and Lunk were established well before this show, having the VA change either one would be a problem. Having them in the same episode - also a problem. Similar thing goes for Scott Bernard's Fiance and Lisa Hayes, which might be one reason why Lisa did not make an appearance in Shadow Chronicles.

Good thing HG does not have the ability to use later Macross series or THIS might actually have come to pass...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkHBh5x8GOg

Do you REALLY want that...? Space Devils, Space Amazons, Space Care Bears...? REALLY...?

Macross7 fans didn't seem to mind the Space Whales, Space Tenticle-sex Monsters, and the Pink Penis squadron... REALLY

I put this trailer in the Mospeada thread XD

Oh God... Will we gain Sentinels Sequence?

If you want the Sentinels find a copy of Robotech Art 2 or the Harmony Gold VHS tape that has what little footage that was made.

Yet, I agree with Gubaba the better plan is to watch Macross Plus Movie Edition.

Sentinels was Art 3... :p Art 2 was almost all fan art. Man I loved those books when I was little. Then I saw the Perfect Memory book and my jaw dropped and actually kinda pissed me off how lacking those art books were. One Perfect memory book blew all three of the RT Art books away... Seeing the Gold Book all sealed up at the Shrine Auditorium was such a huge mystery for me. For years I wondered what was in that damn thing. And I tell you, I still open it today and it doesn't disappoint.

What's wrong with space tentacles? Gargantia rules.

I had exactly the same experience:

Sentinels was Art 3... :p Art 2 was almost all fan art. Man I loved those books when I was little. Then I saw the Perfect Memory book and my jaw dropped and actually kinda pissed me off how lacking those art books were. One Perfect memory book blew all three of the RT Art books away... Seeing the Gold Book all sealed up at the Shrine Auditorium was such a huge mystery for me. For years I wondered what was in that damn thing. And I tell you, I still open it today and it doesn't disappoint.

Fortunately my Mom figured out that RT was the fugazi show and she found me actual Macross stuff.

The lack of publicity for this up to now really says a lot, especially considering the build up to Shadow Chronicles. Yeah, I've seen the official press release sent out to most sites, but does that count? From what I've seen at least, it's weird that it's been getting the most attention in Austrailia for some reason, maybe coinciding with the Robotech documentary that was shown at the film festival Tochiro talked about back in April.

http://www.geekofoz.com/2013/04/robotech-associate-producer-steve-yun.html

http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2013/05/interview-with-steve-yun/

Also, considering that for quite some time HG has been using the annual convention tour to promote it as well, has the reception not been so warm or have I been missing something? I think the tabletop kickstarter got more attention up to now.

I'm under the impression that it caused the same tired arguments and if it's not there, maybe RT will just go away... One can dream.

I only posted this because I know some people like robotech and it was bound to be posted anyway.

I'm under the impression that it caused the same tired arguments and if it's not there, maybe RT will just go away... One can dream.

I only posted this because I know some people like robotech and it was bound to be posted anyway.

It was closed because members here used the thread to childishly and continually fling personal insults at those involved with the Robotech franchise.