• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads-up for those who have the Gundam Tryon 3: Glue both halves of the Chohoken Hyper Minovsky handle, as it cannot hold the weight of the blade when simply snapped together. Mine started showing stress marks on one half, but I was able to save it with super glue.

They'll probably re-release the extra finish Try Burning, but I'm not sure I understand the tan Unicorn. Is that colored titanium gold, or is it tan like it looks to my colorblind eyes?

The Beargguy III special version has kind of a Nyan-Nyan feel to it, and I kind of want it. Damned Hong Kongers having all the luck.

We should build our own Gundamplex, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the Gundamplex and the blackjack.

They'll probably re-release the extra finish Try Burning, but I'm not sure I understand the tan Unicorn. Is that colored titanium gold, or is it tan like it looks to my colorblind eyes?

It might be metallic gold similar to the MG Hyaku-Shiki 2.0. I do hope this version has the retooled leg parts of the OVA and Full Armor versions.

The Lightning Gundam is not really one of my favorites due to a lot of loose parts and the Lightning Back Weapon System Mk-II making it mandatory to have a display stand. On the contrary, the Lightning Zeta Gundam is easily on the top five HG Build Fighters kits.

lightningzeta11_zps9p1tyi7l.jpg

lightningzeta12_zpsyg0ktvrw.jpg

lightningzeta13_zpsxnib2jwm.jpg

lightningzeta14_zpshuwzjpu1.jpg

lightningzeta15_zpstqrloqmr.jpg

While I'm at it, I might as well bring in the HGUC ZII for further comparison.

zfamily01_zpspl2jwpkb.jpg

zfamily02_zpsfzs9ivwf.jpg

zfamily03_zpsyaaelqnm.jpg