I guess it's time to say goodbye... even though I don't want to....

I know. This is undoubtedly the most fun to watch among all the Gundam titles. It doesn't leave you depressed like most Gundam titles do, and just about every episode leaves a smile on your face.

I hope Sunrise/Bandai does a season 2.

I was skeptical when this first started but it turned out to be a real blast. Favorite bits from the last episode had to be Master Gundam/Gouf combo.

Can't wait for a season 2 they'd be fools not to do it.

Biggest disappointment of the show would have to be no big zam haha.

Edited by Dangard Ace

Sunrise actually consists of a few studios so theoretically they could run multiple Gundam series.

Wonder when we get Gundam Thunderbolt those kits are selling well, maybe as an OVA.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

"Master" Gundam

Amazing Exia Repair. There just has to be a Exia Repair where Exia shows up. :lol:

I miss that in shows these days. Just good olde-fashion fun.

as much as I'd love a season 2, I'm not going to hold my breath. Sunrise as said, is seriously busy with the franchise as it is. A movie would be good, I'm hip on that. But again, not holding my breath lol.

I think it's using a Gouf-hand as a forearm-mounted cannon. (Vs simply having a regular forearm-mounted cannon). Maximum Gouf!

Anyways----the next series should be a prequel! Follow Ral's early days! Start off with Gouf Amazing, then Gouf Mind-blowing, and finally upgrade into the Un-Goufing-believable! (or alternately, Unbe-fouGing-lievable) :)

Works better if you pronounce Gouf like Bright Noah does in the dub (Guff, instead of Goof)

Given my experiences in Japan.

Soon interest in GBF will fade away as LBX Danball Senki has already.

Fades here come fast and disappear even faster, same counts for food and most products.

Example: Macross Frontier is dead now except for diehard Macross fans.

First gundam, eww that's for old people! Bah who cares about silly ol build fighters, new macross series woo!

Seriously though that's just how things are most everywhere, course never having been to Japan maybe fads live and die faster there.

Japan tends to release 9 items for one overseas.

Right now Gundam Thunderbolt (manga) is big with many kits from it coming out.

Fads are indeed fast here, many going off into questionable directions.

• 1 month later...

With Unicorn being over by then, that may make more of those suits available.

Bare in mind the reason suits from 00S2 and AGE weren't available is because there had to be at least 5 years after the end of the series. The contract had expired for 00S2 the week before episode 25 aired allowing a suit based on Exia repair to appear in episode 25 of GBF.

It might be different for Unicorn since it is an OVA, not a television series however.