I managed to score HG 1/144 Zaku Amazing and Build Gundam Mk-II yesterday. After nearly four hours, my Zaku Amazing is complete. Will pick up some paint for it next week.

zakuamazing01_zpsa731daff.jpg

The Mk-II will take longer, as it requires painting on a lot of vital parts. Fortunately, I bought the colors in advance. Hopefully, I'll have it up and running next week.

Finally assembled my Build Gundam Mk-II. Those expecting a completely new model will be sorely disappointed, as the Gundam itself is the 2002 HGUC kit. Not to say that articulation is bad, but very lacking compared to current HG kits. Further disappointing is the fact that the new V-fin and chest panels are molded in blue, forcing modelers to either use the provided stickers or paint them yellow. At least it has less wasted parts than the Zaku Amazing.

Still, the Build Gundam Mk-II is an awesome kit. Now to finish painting it up.

buildgundammk201_zpsa59afd98.jpg

could you do a size comparison of the back with a vf 1 1/60

Sorry, but I don't have one of those.

Upon completing the Zaku Amazing, I realized that something was missing. As it turns out, unlike the Build Strike Gundam Full Package and Build Gundam Mk-II, the Zaku Amazing does not come with a Booster unit. Instead, you have to buy the Amazing Booster kit. It's basically the Zaku Amazing's armor parts and weapons strapped to a giant chunk of plastic to form a maroon and gray spaceship. There are also some extra parts that make good use of the armor panels. For example, the shoulder armor can be converted into gauntlets, the missile launcher and Heat Nata holders can combine into a shield, and the leg parts can be used as rocket boosters for other Gunpla. Definitely worth picking up.

zakuamazing02_zpsb8a49a41.jpg

could you do a size comparison of the back with a vf 1 1/60

1/144 Gundams, depending on the series are usually about 4-5 inches tall I think. Best comparison I think would be those parts forming VF-25 figures, not the models, but the actual toy deal.

Or smaller than a Deluxe Transformer.

1/144 Gundams, depending on the series are usually about 4-5 inches tall I think. Best comparison I think would be those parts forming VF-25 figures, not the models, but the actual toy deal.

Or smaller than a Deluxe Transformer.

Or for an easier reference, the average 1/144 Gunpla is "slightly taller than a tin of pop."

Meet the new Gunpla:

pct_main.png

GAT-X105B/ST Star Build Strike Gundam

pct_main.png

PPMS-18E Kämpfer Amazing

pct_main.png

GM Sniper K9

And some new characters:

pct_main.png

Greco Logan - Fellini's old rival.

pct_main.png

Team Nemesis Chairman - Sounds like Finland is the host of the series' evil organization.

pct_main.png

Gawain - A member of Team Nemesis.

pct_main.png

Carlos Kaiser - The self-proclaimed "King of Kaiser".

pct_main.png

Meijin Kawaguchi - Tatsuya Yuuki doing a Quattro Bajeena.

Edited by areaseven

What if...

... Ral-san was indeed the Ramba Ral? In the original Mobile Suit Gundam series, Ral committed suicide by jumping off the White Base while detonating a grenade.

The grenade turned out to be a teleportation machine, and the explosion sent Ral to present-day Tokyo.

That's actually the theory I'm going with...

I have a theory that the reason why PPSE isn't forthcoming of how the Plavsky particles work is because they intend to militarize it first. Full size, plasteel armored Gundams. Thats why they have a training facility for their pilots and they use the tournament to collect data on tactics.

I have a theory that the reason why PPSE isn't forthcoming of how the Plavsky particles work is because they intend to militarize it first. Full size, plasteel armored Gundams. Thats why they have a training facility for their pilots and they use the tournament to collect data on tactics.

A likely theory. I wouldn't be surprised if they use the Plavsky particles to animate the Gundam statue in Odaiba.

New characters and Gunpla:

pct_main.png

Luang Dallara - Representing Thailand in the World Championships.

pct_main.png

Mario & Julio Renato - Representing Argentina in the World Championships.

pct_main.png

Caroline Yajima - Just what we need: another spoiled rich girl.

pct_main.png

Abigorbine - Luang's Gunpla with a possible Dunbine reference?

Edited by areaseven

Wouldn't people be watching the video first? Also I thought spoilers were just limited to plot and character stuff.

People read threads before watching videos. Why the heck do you think we keep telling you to put spoiler tags in your posts about new shows/episodes? And really spoilers only for plot and character stuff? One of the most fun aspects of this AU Gundam is spotting Gundams from other series that have cameos in it. No one wants to be told who shows up before they've watched it or what makes this Knight Gundams unique..