Bandai just updated the mysteriously blank www.gundam-bf.net and we have been given an interesting promo and told to expect the full reveal on July 2.

944709_562422813810730_238671624_n.jpg

There was also a blurb on Gundam.info. Google Translate sucks.

待望の「ガンダム新作映像企画」の発表会が、7月2日(火)11:59より開催されることが決定しました!

そして発表会の模様は、「ガンダムインフォ」、「特設サイト(http://gundam-bf.net/)」、「バンダイチャンネル・みんなでストリーム」の3サイトにてライブ配信されます

なお、現時点で公開されているのは、ガンダムが描かれたイラストと、『1/144 GUNDAM 機動。』のキーワードのみ!

気になるその全貌は、発表会当日のライブ配信で確かめよう!!

That the long-awaited presentation of "Gundam New video project" will be held from Tuesday, 11:59 July 2 has been decided!

And design of the presentation will be live on site at the 3 "Gundam Info", "special site (http://gundam-bf.net/)" and "stream Bandai Channel for Everyone!"

In addition, illustrations and drawn Gundam, what is published at this time, "1/144 GUNDAM maneuver. Only keywords! "

The whole picture to be worried about, so you ascertain live delivery of the presentation day! !

It sounds like an anime but why the model scale designator 1/144? I guess we'll find out.

Looks like a cross between Exia, the V2 Buster, and F91. What it doesn't look like is the freakin' "Gundam The Origin" anime we were promised. WTF!!!

Well, we weren't really promised anything. Given that we haven't heard anything official in nearly two years, I now think that was all a blatant lie to pacify the AGE haters.

Wasn't there a videogame like this supposedly coming out involving gundam kits fighting in a diorama enviroment?

Gundam Breaker.

UNCONFIRMED INFO--

-Gundam Name is Awaken Gundam, will feature an advance talking AI giving the Gundam life.

-1/144 Gundam of the new show will launch first.

-The new Gundam is being designed by Kanetake Ebikawa

-Series will kick off on September

-Master Grade version will be expected on February 2014

Edited by VF-15 Banshee

Looks like a cross between Exia, the V2 Buster, and F91. What it doesn't look like is the freakin' "Gundam The Origin" anime we were promised. WTF!!!

Exactly what I was thinking, don't tell me they already canned the origin anime for more AU stuff I probably wont care about.

Just guessing here, but the Amuro character and the Char character will settle their differences and unite at the end of the first season. Then, their Gundam and Red (Gundam or Zaku equivalent) will work together to achieve goals that they couldn't have on their own.

Next year, the sequel series will be released, titled:

(wait for it)

Gundam BFF

;)

Edited by Kelsain

• 2 weeks later...

'Gundam Build Fighters'? Are you kidding me? So its gunpla mixed with G gundam?

Sunrise has so lost the gundamn plot.

EDIT: Oh and they are STILL saying 'There will be news about The Origin' next year so please continue to give a crap about this kids stuff!

Edited by Tochiro

So...it's Model Suit Gunpla Builders Beginning G in a TV format...and with actual MSs instead of models and simulators...

EDIT: Oh and they are STILL saying 'There will be news about The Origin' next year so please continue to give a crap about this kids stuff!

They have to keep the new generation entertained. I get the feeling Origin is gonna be the next Unicorn. OAV on a really long release cycle.

only saw part of the first episode of Gunpla Builders, thought it was alright. G Gundam on the other hand is the greatest Gundam ever, so I'm willing to give this a shot.

:edit:

and really, there's something weirdly cool about seeing a Gyan, a Messala, Wing Gundam, and SD Knight Gundam in one show.

Edited by anime52k8

and really, there's something weirdly cool about seeing a Gyan, a Messala, Wing Gundam, and SD Knight Gundam in one show.

How about all in 1 show and all on 1 kit-bash? It's a story involving customized Gunpla; it could happen.

They have to keep the new generation entertained. I get the feeling Origin is gonna be the next Unicorn. OAV on a really long release cycle.

Please not! For as much as I like the quality production that Unicorn is, I don't think I can stomach another long drawn out release. I just don't have the patience anymore and I rather take a dip in animation quality. Either that or they make all the OVA volumes secretly and then release them all in one go.

:edit:

While I would prefer something else, I must admit the mecha "get-together" has me intrigued. Seeing a Dijeh or Shokew in action kind of tickles me. Oh and I so hope we get to see a Nu Gundam stomp and crush Turn A's head!!!!

But the biggest positive I take from this is that there is a HGUC V2 Gundam planned and to me this means that a MG cannot be far behind!

Bandai has insulted me enough by not acknowledging my wants....

Edited by lechuck

How about all in 1 show and all on 1 kit-bash? It's a story involving customized Gunpla; it could happen.

:lol:

Now I'm just imagining that asymmetrical Wing gundam they showed wearing freedom, destiny and strike freedom's wings all at the same time and being introduced as Ultimate Backpack Gundam

BTW; FRIGGIN' SUMO!!! :o

Edited by anime52k8