You can find Macross shirts I have designed here:

www.registeredphresh.com

Shirts are $25 each (+$2 for XXL) and shipping is $6 every 1-2 shirts within the US. Please PM for iternational shipping.

*Please PM for orders, include size, shirt, shipping address, paypal info, or you can order from my online store.

**Whether sold here in MW forums or outside of the forums, each design/variation will be limited amount made. I have a lot of designs in progress and would love to get them out after these first set of designs.

***A little more info about the materials used:

Vinyl Heat Transfer "ThermoFlex® Plus is a durable polyurethane based material that is highly flexible. It has a soft hand and strong grip and if applied properly will outlast the life of the garment."

Shirts 5.4 oz.100% combed ringspun cotton Pre-shrunk Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamless collar Double-needle neck, sleeve and bottom hem.

****Read the post for reviews by people who have ordered.

Edited by -knives-

I already had a design in progress and deals with the skull, but not with a 001 branded on the forehead. I want to make it look simple and not tacky, but really cool. I will also use elements from the plane decals.

Here is a sample shirt. Not done, but i wanted to test the material with washes and everyday wear.

What do you guys think?

--------

See first post for final designs.

Edited by -knives-

These are going to be vinyl heat transferred. The vinyl i used feels very close to a few tokidoki marvel shirts i have. Im also saving for a heat press. But ive talked to places and people that make shirts and they said i can get away with using an iron if the designs arent too big for now.

As for colorways, im planning on a series of black shirts, and having variants of the logo in yellow, red, blue, green, and hopefully if i can find a close color to the cannon fodder. And on the back side of the shirt on the top by the neck, im planning on putting the name of the pilot and valk model. Like for the yellow one on the back it would say "PILOT R. FOCKER" and "VF1S". But im still designing that and looking for a proper font. im trying to use the decal sheets as my reference.

IM also planning on doing the SMS logo too.

I ordered a few samples of shirts to check out the quality and feel. I hate when i buy anime shirts that are too wide or too long or the material shrinks or just plain sucks. Thanks for your interests and i will post updates soon.

Edited by -knives-

• 2 weeks later...

I will be using Canvas brand. It is a brand that is similar to American Apparel and is ringspun, which has a really soft feel but run slightly fitted, so i recommend 1 size up. I will be selling these for $25 each. Please PM me or post if you are interested.

Edited by -knives-

• 4 weeks later...

Let me know which ones you want, ill put them aside for you cypherxv and UN Spacy. These shirts will be on a small limited run, so ill put you guys on the list to reserve them for you. PM me size, which shirt and quantity. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

How much additional costs to make the front and/or back logos 10"-12" in diameter? That would be the shirt I want.

Sorry, my designs are set. Not planning on any requests that would change them and the shirts are limited. Thanks for your interest.

Just got done test fitting my new shirts and I'm a very satisfied customer. There soft, comfy, and best of all STYLISH. Even the wife loved her shirt. Guys if your on the fence about these bad boys, then my advise is to get them. I wish I had ordered the extra Roy cause dam it looks great on my wife! Knives let me know when you get Max an Ben. With this kind of quality and style I'll be looking forward to your next set of aperal. Yay, a nerd shirt that doesn't look like a nerd shirt.lol