Re issue Capt. America (HOBBY MODELS) kits, 1/48 1d Conversion kits/Ph

mslz22

I also have finally gotten the molds for the 1/48 VF1d conversion kits up and running. Important to know that my version has a crystal clear canopy, instead of the translucent one of the original, it's a PITA to cast, but worth it. These are $40 + shipping.

PM me for details. Will post pics soon

thanks

mike

Edited by mslz22

Hi guys, sorry last week got out of hand with end of the year stuff for the kids with school activities and such. Added to that i had to work on my front stairs, the excessive snow of the winter pretty much collapsed them, that of course took longer than i expected. I think i got back to everyones PM's but will go back and check later today/tomorrow. Feel free to PM me again in case i missed your message. All paid orders are cast up, just need to get some shipping boxes...

thanks

mike

I have not made a custom one for myself yet, but it looks like it is meant be integrated. I personally would likely mod it a little to be a snap on like the 1/55, if only for fear of paint scratches during transformation.

It will be a long time before i get to do a custom of this for myself, but if anyone here has a link to any of the builds done by Kurt or others feel free to post a link here...

thanks

mike

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. quick update. Things have been crazy the last couple of weeks, end of the year stuff with the kids, new set of stairs for the house, landscaping etc. However i have managed to cast up a kit almost everyday, so i have all paid orders cast. Boxes should be here tomorrow or Friday, and these will start shipping next week.

thanks

mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...