Arcadia 1/60 VF-1S Minmay Guard "Prank Act"

IXTL

Looks official, that's how all of Yamato's old pics were taken, same background and the stamp in the lower right corner. Maybe this deal with Hase means they get to use a lot of their custom paint schemes?

IXTL, you da man!

Thanks!

Price of 16,790yen has been mentioned in the Toysdaily thread.

I believe that's the 30th VF-1J's MSRP too. Very steep pricing from Arcadia so far.

Looks official, that's how all of Yamato's old pics were taken, same background and the stamp in the lower right corner. Maybe this deal with Hase means they get to use a lot of their custom paint schemes?

That would be awesome if they could. There are so many custom schemes they could make toys of, that utilize the existing molds. I've been picking up the master file books and have been blown away by the existence of so many cool schemes.

This is the scheme that Arcadia should have lead with out of the box.

The Japanese says they are making a "kit" for this scheme...

Prepare, modelers?

To those that don't want to build a kit...good luck.

So these might be the unpainted kits with decals included? Oh well I'll update the front page when things solidify...

Great news though.

I've been looking at a lot of Japanese macross blogs and a lot of fans said they'd rather have the minmei guard than the 30th 1J. Perhaps that had some influence?

BTW the text that IXTL posted is just some background info about the Minmei Guard squadron

Guest davidwhangchoi

Perhaps people are going to start supporting Arcadia / Yamato at retail price-points because we don't want to see them go away again :0

i really hope there's high demand and people break the culture of waiting for yamato clearance sales at least for the vf-1 molds at the 16,790yen price.... hopefully for those in the states the yen to usd ratio stays low if this does release.

the $300+ vf 17-19's on the other hand... donno and may have to wait for clearance if they raise prices lol

OMG OMG OMG OMG!! HELL YEAH!!!

And the tampo looks top notch! so many tampoed details!!

Price must be of the completed toy.

Perhaps the added price is for royalties for Hasegawa partnership. But I want it with Strike packs for that price.

10033638a.jpg

Edited by Valkyrie addict

Now we're talking! That looks like tampo printing to me and a lot of it which could explain the higher price point perhaps. I'd love to see this thing with it's matching FPs like everyone else.

Guest davidwhangchoi

i think they should've waited to release this news till after the sales of the 30th anniversary valk. this is so much nicer it will undercut pre-orders for the tuxedo valk.

That would be awesome if they could. There are so many custom schemes they could make toys of, that utilize the existing molds. I've been picking up the master file books and have been blown away by the existence of so many cool schemes.

This is the scheme that Arcadia should have lead with out of the box.

I would hope to see some VF-11's, using Hase/Masterfile schemes...