1/60 VF-1J 30th Anniversary

Dark_Ghost

Doubt I'll open this guy, which is rare for me. Good thing the box art is nice.

I was kind of thinking the same, but sometimes I freak out when bored and open stuff I never planned to open. It's like "Run! you are free from your prison!" lol. The box art is super sexy though so I May just keep it in there.

I was kind of thinking the same, but sometimes I freak out when bored and open stuff I never planned to open. It's like "Run! you are free from your prison!" lol. The box art is super sexy though so I May just keep it in there.

Hahaha.

I can always put him in the new Armor parts :p

I liked the decals on the prototype much better with the white background. Now they don't look as vibrant as they used to. Hope this one sells well as it is the first Arcadia release and thus might be important to the rest of the line.

Not only big, but fat box too!

Good think I canceled my preorder on Nippon-Yassan, their shipping would have given me a heart attack.

I preorder two with HLJ, but will probably put them in storage until I buy a few more things so they can just shove it all in a humongous box and be done with it.

Maybe he's a tiny guy...

I'm amazed collectibles don't come in collapsing boxes. You think the Japanese would be all over this with their limited amount of space. But yeah, maybe we should mention it on Arcadia's twitter.

Edited by Gakken85

The box might not be that big. Asians are kinda short after all.

EDIT: Just so someone doesn't get all upset, let me clarify that I say this as a 5'7" person of Asian descent with 5'3" parents of Asian descent. :D

Edited by SuperSenpai