1/60 VF-1J 30th Anniversary

Dark_Ghost

Saw this on FB today, so this is the raw form of the toy out of the box.

Link

【アルカディアブース物販情報第二弾】
WF2013夏!アルカディアブースにて、弊社の記念すべきマクロスシリーズ第一弾「1/60 完全変形 VF-1J バルキリー マクロス30周年塗装機」を30個限定、お値引き価格にてご予約受付をいたします!
価格は¥13,000!専用の予約表に記入して頂く形となります。
※本予約は前金制となります、ご注意くださいませ。

post-611-0-57097200-1374151414_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I know this has been said before... but I wish they would had reissued the super/strike parts. :S

And they will.

It´s absolutely clear that they will. They could not earn so much with the valkyries, but selling the strike parts for $50, for some pieces of plastic, and it´s a win-win situation for Arcadia. And we´ll pay gladly. Look at Bandai, and you know how all of this works.

So, just keep waiting a little more....

Just prepaid for my order with NY for this sucker. I'm debating if I'll actually take it out of the box or just display the badass box instead........

What I might do though is take the stand out, make a template of it and try to copy it using plexiglass, my jigsaw and a heat gun.

Edited by Duymon

Box art does look nice! Guess they are going the Ingram / Scopedog route with illustrations...

bout damned time they did. not so sure if it's all ultimately worth the profound price increase incurred, but YMMV...

Edited by Shaorin