Custom General Galaxy VF -171 Nightmare Plus DX

physioguy

I know a few people have made this custom before, but I just took some new pics in fighter mode with the appropriate arm-mounted weaponry. I might list my second one online for auction.

Next, I'm thinking of either customizing a Vf-171 in a real world, low-vis. grey, or maybe a stealth black... But no time for that right now.

post-917-0-27338100-1368377440_thumb.jpg post-917-0-46608300-1368377493_thumb.jpg post-917-0-58110300-1368377538_thumb.jpg post-917-0-11729300-1368377594_thumb.jpg post-917-0-61123300-1368377659_thumb.jpg

Hi guys.

I tottally missed the point. I didn´t get it was a custom, so, VERY NICE PAINT JOB ! ! ! :D

The rest of my post, you can forget... my bad.

"...I still don´t get the "floating head" in Battroid... blabla"... forget it.

Edited by Astro_BS-AS

Well it has a neck. Not really sure what you're talking about.

It´s ok. I didn´t notice at first, but it has a neck that sits in the middle of a gap. And you can even see the back of the wings in the picture posted by the OP.

Compared to another Bandai´s (25 - 29) and the vf-17 the head is floating attached to a neck and that´s it... And there´s no "anime-magic" here... it´s all CG.

I still don´t know... I was hoping that Bandai could correct that in the CF, but it´s still the same.

It´s ok. I didn´t notice at first, but it has a neck that sits in the middle of a gap. And you can even see the back of the wings in the picture posted by the OP.

Compared to another Bandai´s (25 - 29) and the vf-17 the head is floating attached to a neck and that´s it... And there´s no "anime-magic" here... it´s all CG.

I still don´t know... I was hoping that Bandai could correct that in the CF, but it´s still the same.

It's connected to the end of the fuselage. That fuselage is not wide enough to fill the entire gap between the shoulders. It's a Kawamori design issue at this point.

just because it's CG doesn't mean there's no cheating going on. there are tons of instances of solid parts clipping through each other, pieces floating into place without actually being connected to anything and part folding on invisible paper-thin hinges.